Saturday, November 28, 2009
Birds, Birds, Birds/ SOOC
To see more photos Straight Out Of the Camera (SOOC) visit Jan at http://www.murrieta365.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Ready For Snow/ Ruby Tuesday
- Hear Them Ring/ Macro Monday
- Birds, Birds, Birds/ SOOC
- Leftovers, please!/ Camera Critters
- Technology/ Photo Hunter
- A bit Rickety/ Benches
- Warm Colours, Cold Sundown. SkyWatch
- For Whom the Bell.../ Sepia Scenes
- Reflection on the Canal/ Watery Wednesday
- Red Socks/ Ruby Tuesday
- Looking Blue in this Light/ Macro Monday
- Sundown/ SOOC
- Hiding/ Camera Critters
- Birds/ Photo Hunter
- At The Lake/ Benches
- On The Road Again/ Sky Watch
- Port Perry Clock/ Sepia Scenes
- Closed For The Season/ Watery Wednesday
- Can't Wait/ Ruby Tuesday
- Raspberry Leaves/ Macro Monday
- Pond at Franklin/ SOOC
- No, Thanks/ Camera Critters
- Music/ Photo Hunter
- Onlookers/ Benches
- Heading West/ Sky Watch
- Barn basement/ Sepia Scenes
- Mergansers/ Watery Wednesday
- POP!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Dogwood/ Macro Monday
- Water Tower/ SOOC
- Veterans/ Photo Hunter
- Over Rolling Hills/ Sky Watch
- Log Cabin/ Sepia Scenes
- Railway Bridge/ Watery Wednesday
- Creative Farming/ Ruby Tuesday
- American Bittersweet/ Macro Monday
- ▼ November (36)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
I have always wondered:Why birds on a wire??
Reminds me of the movie, "Bird on a Wire," with Goldie Hawn.
Must be a convention of some sort. Maybe the topic of discussion is where to go when they finally fly south.
I always love "birds on a wire". Around here, there are wires that always have birds on them, and wires that birds never bother with. It aways amuses me, and makes me wonder why.
I wonder if birds use wires as a weather vane board room so that they can make a decision on next movements! Incredible sight!
These birds fly either to Paloh, my husband's home town in Malaysa or to Sarikei where my dad used to work. LOL
They tell me the birds coem from Siberia.
Great shot -- birds everywhere. :D
Birds, birds everywhere. Starlings and Red-winged Blackbirds are around here in huge flocks too. Neat shot. When I try to get the birds on a wire or in trees they seem not to be the focus. Oh well I can always enjoy yours. MB
Did you read Maya Angelou's 'Why the Caged Bird Sings'?
second lineal perspective shot I have seen and just as fantastic as the first.
Bird of a feather flock together, ..before migrating.
Isn't it amazing how they all sit facing the same way?
A big family! :)
Cool shot, lots of birds there!
Being French, I'd say this is a bird demonstration! ;-)
That's a lot of birds! And they seem to get along so well together.
Oh they looks cute and cool. Happy SOOC Sunday.
Is it a convention? Love the quote.
I think they are spaced out like that so they have enough room for wingspan if someone gives the order for everyone to fly off at the same time!
They are sunbathing! Great shot! Have a great day!
A View of My Life
Such a nice line of them , they should start popping up and down while singing a song. :)
Bird on a Wire!! They actually filmed a scene of that movie down the street from our house. I got to meet Mel Gibson and have a photo of him and my daughter.
I always wondered why birds on a wire never got electocuted?
Great photo, love the blue sky backdrop too.
Lots and lots of birdies, EG! Great shot! :)
Post a Comment