To see more photos Straight Out Of the Camera (SOOC) visit Jan at http://www.murrieta365.com
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- Bubbles/ Macro Monday
- Snow on a Limb/ SOOC
- Hay, Hay, Hay!/ Camera Critters
- Daily/ Photo Hunter
- Blue and Coral/ Sky Watch
- Farm Address/ Sepia Scenes
- Bubbling Water/ Watery Wednesday
- Rooster Weather Vane/ Ruby Tuesday
- Crystals on Ice/ Macro Monday
- Farm Scene/ SOOC
- Welcome!/ Camera Critters
- Cuddly/ Photo Hunter
- Three/ Photo Hunter
- Frozen...Brrr/ SkyWatch
- Antique Tiller/ Sepia Scenes
- It's All Downhill/ Watery Wednesday
- In the Round/ Ruby Tuesday
- Feathery Crystals on Spruce/ Macro Monday
- Sunset Through Pine/ SOOC
- A Day Out/ Camera Critters
- Broken/ Photo Hunter
- Snowy Fields/ Sky Watch
- Vintage Car/ Sepia Scenes
- Meandering Creek/ Watery Wednesday
- Please Enter/ Ruby Tuesday
- Seniors Are...
- Queen Anne's Lace/ Macro Monday
- Old Tree Trunk/ SOOC
- Bird on a Wire/ Camera Critters
- Average/ Photo Hunter
- Franklin/ Bench
- Orange and Gold/ Sky Watch
- Lawn Ornament/ Sepia Scenes
- Freeze, Melt, Freeze/ Watery Wednesday
- Ride in the Forest/ Ruby Tuesday
- ▼ February (35)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Farming is such hard work and in the winter it can become almost unbearable. I had the opportunity to work on some Minnesota farms...I'll never forget the mud porches where those frozen boots and caps and coats and mittens were hung to thaw out as the men came in for dinner.
This is a very bucolic scene, though...and I like the green shed...gives the photo a lot of zing!
This is a breathtakingly beautiful shot. Just wonderful. (When I grow up, I want to be a great photog, just like you.)
What a beautiful farm...That is our dream.
Neat picture, EG... I like seeing the red barn against that white snow... Beautiful!!
And the poor cattle freezing over there... Hmmmm, how I appreciate the coziness of home!
God bless you!
A very beautiful rural capture.
I feel so guilty brcause we are having mild weather--green grass and flowers to boot.
Even the Skunk Cabbage is coming uo so you know that really means Spring is out and about. Just not where you live. MB
The snow on the ground is so starkly white when in contrast with bright colours of buildings. Great shot!
Cows look so tiny, like toy cows. Nice to have the forest green color along with the barnyard red.
A very nice farm. Hope to see a snow in real. :)
It is truly a lovely, tranquil scene.
It is still really wonter in EG, isn't it?
Great shot of a farm. This would make a great postcard. Have a great day!
A View of My Life
This is a beauty...I sure wish I had it in jigsaw puzzle form!
Your photo's of farms always please me. I fear those scenes are going to be gone one day and it is so nice that you care capturing them.
Post a Comment