This bench and raft are on holiday till springA few bloggers have informally joined RuneE at Visual Norway in featuring benches on their blogs on Fridays. To find out who else is playing, click HERE.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- Bubbles/ Macro Monday
- Snow on a Limb/ SOOC
- Hay, Hay, Hay!/ Camera Critters
- Daily/ Photo Hunter
- Blue and Coral/ Sky Watch
- Farm Address/ Sepia Scenes
- Bubbling Water/ Watery Wednesday
- Rooster Weather Vane/ Ruby Tuesday
- Crystals on Ice/ Macro Monday
- Farm Scene/ SOOC
- Welcome!/ Camera Critters
- Cuddly/ Photo Hunter
- Three/ Photo Hunter
- Frozen...Brrr/ SkyWatch
- Antique Tiller/ Sepia Scenes
- It's All Downhill/ Watery Wednesday
- In the Round/ Ruby Tuesday
- Feathery Crystals on Spruce/ Macro Monday
- Sunset Through Pine/ SOOC
- A Day Out/ Camera Critters
- Broken/ Photo Hunter
- Snowy Fields/ Sky Watch
- Vintage Car/ Sepia Scenes
- Meandering Creek/ Watery Wednesday
- Please Enter/ Ruby Tuesday
- Seniors Are...
- Queen Anne's Lace/ Macro Monday
- Old Tree Trunk/ SOOC
- Bird on a Wire/ Camera Critters
- Average/ Photo Hunter
- Franklin/ Bench
- Orange and Gold/ Sky Watch
- Lawn Ornament/ Sepia Scenes
- Freeze, Melt, Freeze/ Watery Wednesday
- Ride in the Forest/ Ruby Tuesday
- ▼ February (35)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Benches on Fridays, huh???? Neat topic... You have posted lots of benches so far... Can you find plenty more???? I'll bet you can!!!!
Great photo, EG.
Great composition, I specially love the sun light near the bench, it's fabulous!
At least it's not frozen.
I think I'll wait until it warms up a bit to have a seat.
Love your benches they look so peaceful in the snow.
♥♥ Hugs ♥♥
This is a very pretty setting, but I think I'll wait until Spring to enjoy this particular bench.
Post a Comment