Whoever ploughs this road is a conscientious driver! Many mailboxes are ploughed down during the winter months, but you can see here that the plough driver actually drove around this one.
Hmm, I took this photo last year. I should check to see if the same mailbox is still there. I say this because I noticed a few days ago on another road that two speed limit signs have recently been ploughed down. (In protest???)
Country fence behind the mailbox
I saw a list of fill-ins on Rose's blog and have decided to fill in the blanks of the first 5 here:
1. If I were a month I’d be May when the world looks so new and green and full of promise.
2. If I were a day I’d be Tuesday because “Tuesday’s child is full of grace” ... and I’m not!
3. If I were a time of day I’d be when dawn breaks, the most beautiful time of most days.
4. If I were a font I’d be Verdana as it’s clean, straight forward and easy to read. On days I’m feeling fancy I’d be Papyrus (which is what I use to write “Tina’s Lens” on my favourite photos.)
5. If I were a planet I’d be Earth. We live on a gorgeous planet and I love photographing what I see here.
I am linking to Good Fences HERE.