Thursday, July 3, 2008
Sunset Over Grassy Field/ Sky Watch
Ontario grasses and grains are lush after a moist spring. Travelling along an east west sideroad (major roads in EG are on a grid system, set up by surveyors in the early nineteenth century), we parked in in a dirt driveway in Franklin to enjoy this lovely sunset.
I can't believe how many cars whizzed past us, the drivers apparently unaware of the golden sky. Sadly, EG roads are becoming increasingly busy with people living overcrowded lives. But hey! Not that long ago, I was too busy to look too. Blogging with photos helps make me pay better attention, to stop and appreciate "the moment."
Why not stop by Wiggers World and click on Mr. Linky to enjoy the skies other bloggers have captured with their cameras? Just click HERE.
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- Sky Watch Over Holland Landing
- Great Spangled Fritillary
- Blanketflower's Many Faces/ Ruby Tuesday
- Monarchs Rule!
- Odd Shots brought to you by the letter...
- One is not enough
- Red-Spotted Purple Butterfly
- Small Pond on Rainy Day
- Kids in the Garden/ Favourite Things
- Shiny Green Bee
- Public School, Ontario-style
- Somewhere in EG/ Ruby Tuesday
- Meadowhawk at the Pond
- Through Supermarket Window/Odd Shots
- Chippy/ Camera Critters
- Red-spotted Admiral Butterfly
- Wee Clown
- Sunset over Potato Field/ Sky Watch
- Catching Pollywogs (Tadpoles)
- Z is for Zephyr
- Calico Pennant (dragonfly)/ Ruby Tuesday
- Eastern Tiger Swallowtail
- Odd Shots/ Popular Pastime
- 12-Spotted Skimmer/Camera Critters
- Who? ME!
- Bread-seed Poppy
- Y is for Youth and Young at Heart
- Eastern Comma Butterfly
- Holland Marsh Canal/ Bridges Between
- Kid-friendly Garage Sale
- White Admiral Butterfly
- What's For Dinner?
- Sunset Over Grassy Field/ Sky Watch
- Bees love Rugosa Roses!
- Ontario’s Vegetable Patch
- Theme Day/ "NO" signs
- ▼ July (36)