Sunday, March 1, 2009
Yard "Art"/ Monochrome Monday
To find other maniacs crazy about monochromes, visit Aileni at http://aileni-calonyddaear1.blogspot.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 1:16 PM
Labels: Monochrome Maniacs
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Ice on the Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Forest Walks/ My World
- Roof Decor/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Wooden Bridge/ SOOC
- Wild Turkeys/ Camera Critters
- Hands/ Photo Hunter
- Floating Leaf/ Ellipsis Monday
- Gated Community/ Sky Watch
- Small Farm/Sepia Scenes
- Below the Bridge/ Watery Wednesday
- They're BACK!/ My World
- Coming Through/ Monochrome Maniacs
- For Rent/ SOOC
- Guard Goat/ Camera Critters
- Yellow/ Photo Hunter
- Heading Home/ Sky Watch
- Silo in Monchrome/ Sepia Scenes
- Puddle Reflection/ Watery Wednesday
- Broken/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Puddle Reflections/ SOOC
- Flying High/ Camera Critters
- Photo Hunter/ Four
- Sunset Over Puddles/ Sky Watch
- Port Perry Streetscape/Sepia Scenes
- Winter Island/Watery Wednesday
- The Snow Must Go On/ My World
- Looking Up/ Monochrome Maniacs
- A Few Minutes in the Life of.../Camera Critters
- Some Like It Hot/ Ellipsis Monday
- Late Winter/ Sky Watch
- Red Barn/ (Half) Sepia Scenes
- Look, Look!/ My World
- Yard "Art"/ Monochrome Monday
- Golf, Anyone?/Bridges Between
- ▼ March (34)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
And now it decorates your page beautifully. Splendid.
I like that a great deal. I wish I had some old equipment from my Great grandparents farm to decorate my suburban yard. I'd definitely do it.
I love old farm equipment used as yard art. So much history behind them. Great shot.
Cool. Old farms, old farm equipment, old barns, I'm gona look for an old horse. :)
Farm machinery are good subject for B&W shots. Especially on a snowy ground. It seems even more lost in all that white.
It has certainly so much to "tell" about past farmers life.
We have lots of yard art around here. Like the shadows on the snow.
Snow is just perfect for monochrome escpecially with metal. You make the functional look beautiful.
I love old machinery. This makes for a neat photo!
I love "Tired Iron"
Great catch EG.
I love it when old equipment is repurposed as yard art. Great shot.
Great shot - I love the fact that the old machinery sits just off-centre.
What a great shot! Lovely subject ;-)
Good use of treasure from another era.
Artistic shot, great piece of machinery although I have know idea what it is.
Great decoration for a front garden. Wish I had a couple of them.
Wonderful .. but the ice on ice shot on Macro Monday is AWESOME .. I clicked there by mistake and what a fabulous surprise ...
Great object to shoot in BW. I love the clear shadows this old farm piece creates.
That's great especialy with its reflection.
You've captured a great B & W work of art.
That's a great shot! We have part of a hay rake in our yard. Have a great day!!
Nice decoration ! something special at least !
This is great! Perfect shot in black and white.
Nice shot that looks really good in mono.
Browsing your 3 blogs and am not sure w/c to leave my footprints. All of them are so interesting...
I choose this as I found amazing photos.
SO much nostalgic feelings since my childhood.
Job well done!
BTW, I have something for you at my blog.
Okay, I give up. What is it? I mean it looks cool, and it's a great photo, but what does this thing do? Or did it do, rather.
Seems so out of place with the snow and yet looks so "comfortable" being just right there! Great catch!
Fascinating monochrome choice! I love the title too ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
Old farm tools fit nicely in black white. Great captured.
Post a Comment