Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Winter Island/Watery Wednesday
You can find more photos celebrating Watery Wednesday at http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 11:10 AM
Labels: Watery Wednesday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Ice on the Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Forest Walks/ My World
- Roof Decor/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Wooden Bridge/ SOOC
- Wild Turkeys/ Camera Critters
- Hands/ Photo Hunter
- Floating Leaf/ Ellipsis Monday
- Gated Community/ Sky Watch
- Small Farm/Sepia Scenes
- Below the Bridge/ Watery Wednesday
- They're BACK!/ My World
- Coming Through/ Monochrome Maniacs
- For Rent/ SOOC
- Guard Goat/ Camera Critters
- Yellow/ Photo Hunter
- Heading Home/ Sky Watch
- Silo in Monchrome/ Sepia Scenes
- Puddle Reflection/ Watery Wednesday
- Broken/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Puddle Reflections/ SOOC
- Flying High/ Camera Critters
- Photo Hunter/ Four
- Sunset Over Puddles/ Sky Watch
- Port Perry Streetscape/Sepia Scenes
- Winter Island/Watery Wednesday
- The Snow Must Go On/ My World
- Looking Up/ Monochrome Maniacs
- A Few Minutes in the Life of.../Camera Critters
- Some Like It Hot/ Ellipsis Monday
- Late Winter/ Sky Watch
- Red Barn/ (Half) Sepia Scenes
- Look, Look!/ My World
- Yard "Art"/ Monochrome Monday
- Golf, Anyone?/Bridges Between
- ▼ March (34)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Looks like it may be warming up, at least there is no snow on the trees. Beautiful pond.
Big, beautiful pond!
A nice pond and even nicer picture - but isn't it ICY an pond? ;-)
Your photos are gorgious! I can't believe that you 've still so much snow!
I want to know what you wear to go out and take these shots of COLD.
I would be freezing my ahh... off. :)
that's so pretty, great shot.
You may be tired of this scene, but for me who doesn't get this I am loving anything frozen or covered with white stuff.
I have two entries this week:
Wind, rain, snow or hail. We have it all in Central Ont., often on one day!!!
Excellent shot. I enjoy seeing the winter scene. We don't get any of that in Florida:) Thanks for the visit...
Now all you need's that Zamboni... ;)
Very nice choice for this meem.
I'm quite sure this is a real beauty spot in real life too but I do think you perform some magic with your photos to get them so wonderful. Don't you :)
Oh my, what a beautiful place. Love the trees around it. Hope you have a wonderful day. =)
This is so pretty. Fantastically beautiful.
Can hardly wait to see a spring or summer photo of that pond! Lovely photo.
When will your snow be gone? I almost hate to see it go as I enjoy your photos of it.
Such a nice, cool photo that gives expression to the day, which I'd guess was calm and with softened air.
neat coloring. Thanks for sharing
Such natural beauty! I love frozen ponds because we don't get much snow where we live.
This is a very pretty place!
Beautiful as always! And you have a fence there too....:)
You have a friend with a big beautiful pond like that? Lucky you! I see the snow is still with you - but spring will come! Have a nice week!
I'm glad you still have some snow pics to show us - this is lovely.
I'm crazy I know but I've been missing our snow. I think this is the longest we've gone without even a flurry. :)
This is beautiful, so peaceful looking. Ideal for watery walks. :)
Love the subtle, subdued colors in this image. Very nicely composed, too.
Gorgeous winter landscape. Great for my computer background. MB
Beautiful photo,your friend is lucky to enjoy these scenery all day while it lasts, you won't see anything like that in Dubai. Thanks for the visit earlier =)
Lovely melting of subtle colour tones in this photo! Enchanting!
Perfect! Yes, I think everything's in place here. Nice work! So beautiful
Just about as picture postcard perfect as you can get. Gorgeous!
This is absolutely lovely. The snow and white softens it very nicely. :-)
This looks like a place I would like to be in summer!
Lovely pond! So soft colors, like a painting.
Post a Comment