Saturday, April 4, 2009
Fine Feathers/ SOOC
This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago. The goose is making a dramatic entrance and no one is paying attention!
Actually, the four geese are more interested in the flock of geese circling the pond that's about to make their final approach on the water below.
To see more photos Straight Out Of the Camera (SOOC) visit Jan at http://www.murrieta365.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Recurring Theme/ Sky Watch
- Top Birds/Sepia Scenes
- Spring Green/ Watery Wednesday
- Skunk Cabbage/ Macro Monday
- Dutchman's Breeches/ Today's Flowers
- Rundown & Abandoned/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Pond at Sunset/ SOOC
- Killdeer/ Camera Critters
- Protect(ion)/ Photo Hunter
- Perennial Favourite/Sky Watch
- Animal House/ Sepia Senes
- Pink Puddle/ Watery Wednesday
- Sweet Violet/ Macro Monday
- Grecian Windflower/ Today's Flowers
- Bicycle Art/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Spring Reflections/SOOC
- Peacock/ Camera Critters
- Purple/ Photo Hunter
- Peering Over the Fence/ Sky Watch
- Victorian Porch/ Sepia Scenes
- Lemonville / Watery Wednesday
- Bad Joints/ My World
- Coltsfoot/ Macro Monday
- Purple in Snow/ Today's Flowers
- The Fence's Other Side/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Can You Hear Me?/ SOOC
- Fence Sitter/ Camera Critters
- Triangles/ Photo Hunter
- Pink Moon, Almost/ Sky Watch
- April Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- Early-April Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Pussy Willow/ Macro Monday
- Hardy Cyclamen/ Today's Flowers
- Flew the Coop/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Fine Feathers/ SOOC
- Farm in Early Spring / Camera Critters
- Stripes/ Photo Hunter
- Footprints/ Ellipsis Monday
- On His Feet/ Sky Watch
- Log Cabin/ Sepia Scenes
- ▼ April (40)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Neat photo EG. Even with the 100's of geese around here, I never tire of seeing them.
Love the geese!
Beautiful shot! I haven't seen any around here yet, but I can't wait until they return...it means warm weather is coming. ;o)
EG: Mighty fine capture but I still see ice on your lake. I'm done with the cold but the cold is not done with me.
What's the point of making a dramatic entrance if no one pays attention?
What a great capture. I love it.
You should really be a wildlife photographer!
Where were you standing?!! Fantastic shot. Wing detail and all.
Oh how I love seeing them with their wings spread... Even if the friends weren't watching, I surely would be...
Fascinating composition. Looks like a crash landing is about to happen!
OMG! This has the wow factor in spades. Has to be one of your best.
That's a beautiful shot. Man, that water looks cold to splash down in!
This photo reminds me of when we were living in Winthrop, Washington. The geese were in pairs and would often chase each other everywhere as to declare their nesting territories.
Hugs and blessings,
Look at me!! Look at me!! LOOK!!
Do you think he will have a complex the rest of his life? LOL MB
I find that hilarious! hehehehehehhe
It is a great shot tho. Your words made it so real for me. . .
The catch of my dreams!
I think I might have told you before, my room mate's dad took me to see these geese. I never forgot, though it was more than 35 years ago.
Your geese are different from the geese we have here in Westerns Springs.
What beautiful pictures..visited all the other blogs you had and pictures there are wonderful too..
Just beautiful..Happy SSS..
Nice shot. Stop action for sure.
I love the geese! They remind me of a trip I made in January when we went birdwatching along the Dutch coast! Thanks for your visit! Have a great Sunday!
Awesome photo!!! He did all that work of landing and the ladies weren't paying attention. Boo Hoo! Have a great day!!
look at those wings!!
I love the detail and the angle of the wings!! Shot of a lifetime!
these are some of my favorite animals. that's a beautiful shot!
What a capture!
Clearly I have some catching up to do. And this is a great way to start. Wonderful shot!
Post a Comment