Friday, April 3, 2009
Footprints/ Ellipsis Monday
This week's Ellipsis...Monday Photo Shoot assignment (due Sunday night, April 5) is " footprints."
Please note: Sky Watch is the post below.
To find out how others handled last week's assignment, check out http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com/
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 7:05 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Recurring Theme/ Sky Watch
- Top Birds/Sepia Scenes
- Spring Green/ Watery Wednesday
- Skunk Cabbage/ Macro Monday
- Dutchman's Breeches/ Today's Flowers
- Rundown & Abandoned/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Pond at Sunset/ SOOC
- Killdeer/ Camera Critters
- Protect(ion)/ Photo Hunter
- Perennial Favourite/Sky Watch
- Animal House/ Sepia Senes
- Pink Puddle/ Watery Wednesday
- Sweet Violet/ Macro Monday
- Grecian Windflower/ Today's Flowers
- Bicycle Art/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Spring Reflections/SOOC
- Peacock/ Camera Critters
- Purple/ Photo Hunter
- Peering Over the Fence/ Sky Watch
- Victorian Porch/ Sepia Scenes
- Lemonville / Watery Wednesday
- Bad Joints/ My World
- Coltsfoot/ Macro Monday
- Purple in Snow/ Today's Flowers
- The Fence's Other Side/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Can You Hear Me?/ SOOC
- Fence Sitter/ Camera Critters
- Triangles/ Photo Hunter
- Pink Moon, Almost/ Sky Watch
- April Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- Early-April Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Pussy Willow/ Macro Monday
- Hardy Cyclamen/ Today's Flowers
- Flew the Coop/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Fine Feathers/ SOOC
- Farm in Early Spring / Camera Critters
- Stripes/ Photo Hunter
- Footprints/ Ellipsis Monday
- On His Feet/ Sky Watch
- Log Cabin/ Sepia Scenes
- ▼ April (40)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Hmmmmmmmm----it was round-foot, not bigfoot. LOL. MB
Knew it had to be a big animal!
Very cute! A horse of course.
How delightful! Great footprints!
Great post and what a beautiful animal.
Yes, I truly wonder whose footprints those are??????? Hmmmmmm---could it be????? Nah!
You are finding horses all over the place this week! I am leaving the comment here, but commenting on Skywatch and Stripes as well...
Sometimes I don't think we spend enough time paying attention to the footprints that surround us. I am going to try for deer in the mud prints, if the rain ever stops...
I love that sunset - and the horse does a lot toward that. The colours are still pretty vivid, but the drowsing horse make it feel late, like it is time to go to sleep. It adds a different kind of tranquility to the shot.
And the stripes are wonderful. The way the snow fell in drifts affects how the straight lines of the sunlight through the fence appear to us. Sort of the same way our own perceptions affect the way we see the world around us.
Thanks for the chuckle caused by a neat post.
What a cutie! Those prints are so petite.
Such a neat horse! The hoofprints are actually quite dainty for a horse, I think. Great shots!
Post a Comment