Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wanna Peek?

I can see only three sides of this long, low, rectangular-shaped barn from the road, but it appears to have only ONE window. And this is it. On the south end.

Aren't you just a tiny bit curious about what's inside? I am.

The barn is quite close to the road - the long, westerly side parallel to passing cars. I'm curious. How can I not wonder what the barn contains when I can see this window every time I pass by on my way north?

I can't see in because the window is too far up. Besides, it would be trespassing.

What do YOU think might be inside?

8 comments:

Juneau Alaska Photos said...

Great question and great shot. I like it's simplicity. I think I would be curious about what's inside too.

Ken said...

One can only imagine.

Small City Scenes said...

Beautiful shot. If no one is using the barn it might be home to some owls or bats and storage for old farm equiptment. We won't know until you stop and peek and then tell us. MB

Petrea Burchard said...

Your blog is terrific. Wonderful shots, all of them.

Anonymous said...

This is a nice shot and I wonder why they made the window on this angle and not squared?

Kerri Farley said...

I have no idea what would be inside....but I DO love the window!

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

Curiosity may give an excuse for this "trespassing".
"Trépasser" in French is a no-return journey.

Shammickite said...

Spiders.

Friends who encourage me

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.