Sunday, February 1, 2009
Two Old "Codgers"/ Monochrome Manicas
FYI: Today's Flowers is HERE.
To find other maniacs crazy about monochromes, visit Aileni at http://aileni-calonyddaear1.blogspot.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Female Mallard/ SOOC
- The Two of Us/ Camera Critters
- My Best Shot?/ Ellipsis Monday
- Hillside and fences/ Sky Watch
- Winding Lane/ Sepia Scenes
- Spring? / My World
- Vine, Grass & Fence/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Masked Bandit/ Camera Critters
- Four Swans A Swimming/ Ellipsis...Monday
- Fodder for Thought/ Sky Watch
- Field of Bales/ Sepia Scenes
- Geese and.../ My World
- Garden Shadows/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Pink and Gold/ SOOC
- Feeling Crabby?/ Ellipsis...
- Puff the Magic.../ Camera Critters
- Favourite Food/ Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Sunset Over Old Silo/ Sky Watch
- Old farmhouse/ Sepia Scenes
- Not Too Rinky Dinky/ My World
- Winter Ride/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Herald Road/ SOOC
- Mmmmm Good/ Camera Critters
- My Dog Ate.../ Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Blue Snow, Golden Sky/ Sky Watch
- Weird, eh? / I've Been Tagged!
- Old Stone Farmhouse/Sepia Scenes
- Tim Horton's/ My World
- Blue Bridge Over Creek/ Bridges Between
- Two Old "Codgers"/ Monochrome Manicas
- ▼ February (30)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
WOW! What a wonderful image!
A beautiful shot.
Those trees definitely have personality. What a wonderful picture.
I think this is excellent... and the title made me grin.... excellent image.
I do like your tree photographs. These are all nice.
I wrote in my Memories blog about the roads of my youth and how they were to travel in the winter time.
That is really beautiful! You always have a wonderful picture!
Such a beautiful picture and the title made me laugh!
As one who is very much familiar with
the bleakness of winter..you have captured the true feeling with this photo! Great capture!
I agree those trees have a great deal of charactor. You brought even more charactor to them showing them in Monochrome. Great job. Smiles B
I love bare trees in a field so much and you captured these so well. I usually don't see trees that I can photograph as individuals except as I drive by. I have a lot of trees near me but they are all clustered. There is something particularly beautiful when they are in an open field.
this is one your best ever!
This is a wonderful image, just beautiful with the expanse of untouched snow.
I read the title and fully expected something else - made me smile!
Personality is right. The one on the right looks like it's flipping off the one on the left!
I love old gnarly trees like this... so much character and attitude.
And perfect in black and white!
Love those two trees with their stark branches against the snow scene -- jsut perfect!
A very pretty and dramatic shot! I like it!
I have nothing to sat but-----that shot is beautiful in its starkness and I love the title. MB
This is a very fascinating image.
I really like this. Nice shot!
Absolute gift of a picture. Looks more like father and son to me - there is a kind of echo of the larger tree in the smaller.
They're just like survivors as everything else has disappear. As an ultimate will to resist to this white tide.
Great B&W shot, it tells all the story we can imagine with.
And this is breathaking. I can feel the air in the pickture :)
Beautiful shot, and the title suits it to a T.
Perfect title for this shot! Perfect shot too!
A perfect pair....
Wow! that's is beautiful B&W image.I like it!.
Clever title you came up with to go with the great monochrome.
I love those trees! And that bridge is made even brighter in the snow! Aren't you always amazed that duck butts don't freeze? :)
They are truly cantankerous looking ...
Oh, I LOVE this!!!
Very nicely composed.
You have an eye for finding fine compositions :)
Trees have such wonderful shapes. I see one I really want to take a picture of, but it's along the highway and there isn't anywhere to pull off. These are great!
I really like that photo!
These are wonderful old trees, EG! My MM is up today... :)
Post a Comment