Monday, February 2, 2009
Tim Horton's/ My World
And Tim Horton's coffee is a big part of Ontario's world. It's the rare Ontario town that doesn't have a Tim Horton's. Sadly, East Gwillimbury is one of those towns.
But be still my heart! Mount Albert (one of East Gwillimbury's villages) is supposed to get one in 2009.
So next summer if you're heading up highway 48, look for this sign and stop in. I'll be the customer with the camera.
To visit other blogs celebrating That's My World, please visit http://showyourworld.blogspot.com
- ► 2013 (409)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Female Mallard/ SOOC
- The Two of Us/ Camera Critters
- My Best Shot?/ Ellipsis Monday
- Hillside and fences/ Sky Watch
- Winding Lane/ Sepia Scenes
- Spring? / My World
- Vine, Grass & Fence/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Masked Bandit/ Camera Critters
- Four Swans A Swimming/ Ellipsis...Monday
- Fodder for Thought/ Sky Watch
- Field of Bales/ Sepia Scenes
- Geese and.../ My World
- Garden Shadows/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Pink and Gold/ SOOC
- Feeling Crabby?/ Ellipsis...
- Puff the Magic.../ Camera Critters
- Favourite Food/ Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Sunset Over Old Silo/ Sky Watch
- Old farmhouse/ Sepia Scenes
- Not Too Rinky Dinky/ My World
- Winter Ride/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Herald Road/ SOOC
- Mmmmm Good/ Camera Critters
- My Dog Ate.../ Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Blue Snow, Golden Sky/ Sky Watch
- Weird, eh? / I've Been Tagged!
- Old Stone Farmhouse/Sepia Scenes
- Tim Horton's/ My World
- Blue Bridge Over Creek/ Bridges Between
- Two Old "Codgers"/ Monochrome Manicas
- ▼ February (30)