Friday, May 29, 2009
Book/ Photo Hunter
This week's Photo Hunter challenge: Book
This is one of my favourite places to look for used books and sometimes new ones. Everything is well organized in five large rooms. It's almost impossible to leave this store without purchasing at least one neat find.
To see what other Photo hunters found, check out http://tnchick.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 6:47 AM
Labels: Photo Hunter
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Wild Fruit Blossoms/ Today's Flowers
- Digging Out/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Diva Chipmunk/ SOOC
- Day in the Sun/ Camera Critters
- Book/ Photo Hunter
- East Point Marina/ Sky Watch
- In The Round/ Sepia Scenes
- Red Sky/ Watery Wednesday
- Bumbling Around/Macro Monday
- Broken Reflection/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Friday Evening/ SOOC
- Plastic/ Photo Hunter
- Parked at Sunset/ Sky Watch
- Pattchwork Roof/ Sepia Scenes
- Looking Glass/ Watery Wednesday
- Bluebead Lily/ Macro Monday
- Feeling Crabby?/ Today's Flowers
- Apple Blossom Tyme/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Provincial Flower/ SOOC
- Who? Me?/Camera Critters
- Painted/ Photo Hunter
- Looking Through/ Sky Watch
- Recycled Train Car/ Sepia Scenes
- They've Hatched!/ Watery Wednesday
- Spring Beauty/ Macro Monday
- Marsh Marigold/ Today's Flowers
- Water View/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Heart and Soul/ SOOC
- Quiet As A.../ Camera Critters
- In Memory/ Photo Hunter
- Island Grove/ Sky Watch
- Time Piece/Sepia Scenes
- Dead Wood/ Watery Wednesday
- Honey Bee/ Macro Monday
- Pasque Flower/ Today's Flowers
- Tired/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Going Daffy/ SOOC
- Red-winged Blackbird/ Camera Critters
- Walking/ Photo Hunter
- ▼ May (39)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
I wish it was near me! Looks like it has a nice variety.
I also have such a place near where I live, named "The Book Store" in Penticton BC. Every time I pass this store, I enter and leave with a book, I am addicted to this thing called reading.
They have 5000sq feet of packed shelves of second hand books all in catagory order.
I love going into a great book store. So many beckon to be taken home!
My idea of heaven! Which books did you take home with you?
I love book stores---new and used. I could stay for hours.
BTW--You have such great outdoor photos I didn't know there was an inside---LOL!! MB
cool shot, I love browsing a good bookstore
Oooh!I want to to visit! I love well organised second-hand bookstores!
Don't let me loose in there!
This looks like heaven to me! ;)
Which books do you take home with you?
Mine is up too!
Have a great weekend :)
I never leave a book store with only one book. :)
ah, an annal-retentive's dream! :)
LOL!! at which point you say it takes one to know one.
I have to stay out of bookstores. It's too tempting to buy books. I like this shot for the theme.
Neat shot! I used to practically live at the bookstore when I was earning a living but now that I am retired, I have to choose using the library more often. I still browse and occasionally buy a mystery. Ü
Over in Portland, Oregon, across the river from me, they have Powell's Books -- which is also online-- and they have a whole square block of books! It is fun to just browse!
Interesting coincidence...I wandered into a used bookstore yesterday and walked out with a novel.
Nothing like them!
This looks like a great place to search.
Looks very organized, I'm surprise that you mentioned that most of the books there were 2nd hand. They look pretty new and definitely none with dog ear pages :)
Have a good weekend!
Used bookstores made me what I am! Aloha my bookish pal
Who doesn't love a bookstore? Such a sense of possibility and delight. Lovely photo!
Bookstores, libraries and the like always have a special atmosphere, don't they?
I'll say it is well organized! At first glance, I thought it was a library!
Post a Comment