Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Looking Glass/ Watery Wednesday
Is this swan looking at its own reflection...or is that just my imagination?
You can find more photos celebrating Watery Wednesday at http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 12:47 PM
Labels: Watery Wednesday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Wild Fruit Blossoms/ Today's Flowers
- Digging Out/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Diva Chipmunk/ SOOC
- Day in the Sun/ Camera Critters
- Book/ Photo Hunter
- East Point Marina/ Sky Watch
- In The Round/ Sepia Scenes
- Red Sky/ Watery Wednesday
- Bumbling Around/Macro Monday
- Broken Reflection/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Friday Evening/ SOOC
- Plastic/ Photo Hunter
- Parked at Sunset/ Sky Watch
- Pattchwork Roof/ Sepia Scenes
- Looking Glass/ Watery Wednesday
- Bluebead Lily/ Macro Monday
- Feeling Crabby?/ Today's Flowers
- Apple Blossom Tyme/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Provincial Flower/ SOOC
- Who? Me?/Camera Critters
- Painted/ Photo Hunter
- Looking Through/ Sky Watch
- Recycled Train Car/ Sepia Scenes
- They've Hatched!/ Watery Wednesday
- Spring Beauty/ Macro Monday
- Marsh Marigold/ Today's Flowers
- Water View/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Heart and Soul/ SOOC
- Quiet As A.../ Camera Critters
- In Memory/ Photo Hunter
- Island Grove/ Sky Watch
- Time Piece/Sepia Scenes
- Dead Wood/ Watery Wednesday
- Honey Bee/ Macro Monday
- Pasque Flower/ Today's Flowers
- Tired/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Going Daffy/ SOOC
- Red-winged Blackbird/ Camera Critters
- Walking/ Photo Hunter
- ▼ May (39)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Mirror, mirror on the wall.... :-)
Wonderful shot of the reflection.
You got a great shot with the reflection!
He's looking at his reflection, for sure; or maybe dinner! Great capture.
Looks like he is looking at his reflection, doesn't it???? Maybe he is thinking how beautiful he is!!!!!
Love the reflection, EG---AND the raindrops!!!! Neat!
Ahumm! "You were suppose to tell me if I had spinach in on my bill! good one .
Isn't it lovely?
Very nice. I think the duck is planning a lovely evening with another duck and is ensuring that his or her beak (as the case may be) is beaker perfect!
Great shot. Love the reflection
Definitely checking herself out before she goes on with her day. What a wonderful image.
great captured of the reflection of his face.
Gorgeous. but maybe the swan is considering the weed on her beak unsightly.
I love everything about this pic, great capture.
Regina In Pictures
That water looks so calm....also reminds me of birch bark.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
GReat shot! Yeah the swan is looking at himself. LOL, and thought that he's never the ugly duckling that he was before.
Wonderful reflection! Amazing shot!
Great shot of the swan wondering....
Swans are so graceful!
Very nice! He really seems like looking at his own reflection :-) Or maybe he was just searching a fish! :-)
"Oh no! How long have I had this waterweed between my teeth?"
No, it is both! Great catch!
She's looking at the mirror with such grace and beauty.
Absolutely beautiful EG.
The swan is definately looking in natures mirror. Lovely reflection capture. Smiles Barbara
Great shot, very special (and funny) with the reflection
Love your photos AND your captions.
Excellent capture. I love it!!! The Trumpeter Swan that winter here in the valley have all gone back up North. They have black bills and black legs.
She's probably going to put on her make-up. LOL MB
That is my 6 year old's favourite story! He wants to hear it over and over again! I'll show him this picture;) He'l be so excited!
That is one beautiful shot...
And yes, I think the swan is admiring itself in the clear, glassy water. Don't blame it, as it is such a lovely, graceful creature..
Great capture of the swan. Love the reflection!
Great reflection, watching a graceful swan is never disappointing.
In the inimitable words of Ogden Nash:
The swan can swim while sitting down
For pure conceit he takes the crown
He looks in the mirror over and over
And claims to have never heard of Pavlova.
Ah ... wonderful reflection! Love the title too ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
Probably looking for lunch. But we can pretend, right? Cool shot!
Post a Comment