Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Time Piece/Sepia Scenes
To view other Sepia Scenes visit MaryT, theTeach at http://sepiascenes.blogspot.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 1:25 AM
Labels: Sepia Scenes
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Wild Fruit Blossoms/ Today's Flowers
- Digging Out/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Diva Chipmunk/ SOOC
- Day in the Sun/ Camera Critters
- Book/ Photo Hunter
- East Point Marina/ Sky Watch
- In The Round/ Sepia Scenes
- Red Sky/ Watery Wednesday
- Bumbling Around/Macro Monday
- Broken Reflection/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Friday Evening/ SOOC
- Plastic/ Photo Hunter
- Parked at Sunset/ Sky Watch
- Pattchwork Roof/ Sepia Scenes
- Looking Glass/ Watery Wednesday
- Bluebead Lily/ Macro Monday
- Feeling Crabby?/ Today's Flowers
- Apple Blossom Tyme/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Provincial Flower/ SOOC
- Who? Me?/Camera Critters
- Painted/ Photo Hunter
- Looking Through/ Sky Watch
- Recycled Train Car/ Sepia Scenes
- They've Hatched!/ Watery Wednesday
- Spring Beauty/ Macro Monday
- Marsh Marigold/ Today's Flowers
- Water View/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Heart and Soul/ SOOC
- Quiet As A.../ Camera Critters
- In Memory/ Photo Hunter
- Island Grove/ Sky Watch
- Time Piece/Sepia Scenes
- Dead Wood/ Watery Wednesday
- Honey Bee/ Macro Monday
- Pasque Flower/ Today's Flowers
- Tired/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Going Daffy/ SOOC
- Red-winged Blackbird/ Camera Critters
- Walking/ Photo Hunter
- ▼ May (39)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
I'm surprised how well that works in monochrome! Very nice clock tower.
I just love clock towers! They always seem to look great in sepia or b&w, don't they?
I did one last week for sepia scenes, but it was the same time on all four "time zones" on that one! :-D
I have always liked Sepia toned images. It gives real-world pictures that old, artistic look. Your result is very pleasing.
Love all the detail in that structure! You captured it beautifully!
Beautiful tower. Would like to se it in color sometime.
Very nice shot!
I hate when huge public timepieces are not the correct time! But I love your Sepia shot! :)
That is a magnificent old clock tower. Love the black and white.
With that in town you would always have an excuse for being at the wrong place at the wrong time I guess. :-)
interesting shadows on the clock face
clock tower is perfect for sepia treatment. great job.
Very nice clock tower! It looks especially more beautiful with Sepia!
Very nice! Is the time different on the other sides? Is time on your side. I feel it's running out. Either that or I'm running down...
that's a truly beautiful clock tower.
I really like this Kerri.
Lovely in sepia :) Time flies past us. For a moment, stay still and watch everything go by.
Thanks for the birthday wishes :)
Post a Comment