Sunday, May 31, 2009
Wild Fruit Blossoms/ Today's Flowers
Wild black cherry shrubs bloom profusely along East Gwillimbury country roads in May.
If you love flowers -- and who doesn't - check out Today's Flowers at http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 3:50 PM
Labels: Today's Flowers
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Wild Fruit Blossoms/ Today's Flowers
- Digging Out/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Diva Chipmunk/ SOOC
- Day in the Sun/ Camera Critters
- Book/ Photo Hunter
- East Point Marina/ Sky Watch
- In The Round/ Sepia Scenes
- Red Sky/ Watery Wednesday
- Bumbling Around/Macro Monday
- Broken Reflection/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Friday Evening/ SOOC
- Plastic/ Photo Hunter
- Parked at Sunset/ Sky Watch
- Pattchwork Roof/ Sepia Scenes
- Looking Glass/ Watery Wednesday
- Bluebead Lily/ Macro Monday
- Feeling Crabby?/ Today's Flowers
- Apple Blossom Tyme/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Provincial Flower/ SOOC
- Who? Me?/Camera Critters
- Painted/ Photo Hunter
- Looking Through/ Sky Watch
- Recycled Train Car/ Sepia Scenes
- They've Hatched!/ Watery Wednesday
- Spring Beauty/ Macro Monday
- Marsh Marigold/ Today's Flowers
- Water View/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Heart and Soul/ SOOC
- Quiet As A.../ Camera Critters
- In Memory/ Photo Hunter
- Island Grove/ Sky Watch
- Time Piece/Sepia Scenes
- Dead Wood/ Watery Wednesday
- Honey Bee/ Macro Monday
- Pasque Flower/ Today's Flowers
- Tired/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Going Daffy/ SOOC
- Red-winged Blackbird/ Camera Critters
- Walking/ Photo Hunter
- ▼ May (39)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Amazing that they are wild.
You have had some great shots while I've been away.
My post is here: Carletta’s Captures.
Great shots og these wild ones! I see them from time to time also. A proof that flowers and bees is working! And possibly a bird eating the fruit had something to do with it also!
I have two black cherry trees in my garden and their blossoms were simialr but don't cascade. Wonderful photos!
Lovely flowers with a peek of the blue sky! Do you eat the wild cherries?
Interesting! And, they will soon turn into cherries? Edible?
wow amazing pictures!
How utterly delightful, both blossoms and photos.
those are beautiful.
My flowers are up on day4plus.
and theme day on smallcityscenes.
I soo will be confused. lol Mb
So that is what that is! We have some of those in our apt. building yard. Beautiful!
Beautiful closeup! Reminds me of spring...
Hope the cherries taste well!
Oh so gorgeous, spring is so wonderful!
Beautiful! I bet they smell good too!
Pretty blossoms. Is the fruit edible? By humans I mean. I'm sure the critters must love them.
Yes, the fruit makes delicious jelly!
Lovely blossoms ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
what a stunning black cherry trees with white flowers.
So many blossoms!
They are very good shots of the blossoms!! I also want to know if the fruits are edible, as my mouth is watering at the idea of black cherries!
Fantastic blossoms and gorgeous close-up. Thank you for sharing with Today's Flowers.
I'm seeing a beautiful woman wearing these in her hair... *sigh*. Okay, I'm over it. Lovely photo!
Post a Comment