Sunday, February 1, 2009
Blue Bridge Over Creek/ Bridges Between
I like visiting this little walkway bridge to...
see the ducks that live below it all winter long. The creek under the bridge always seems to have some open water, which ducks need to survive. On the north side of the bridge, ice covers the creek. And duck footprints are all through the snow covering the ice.
But the female and two males in this photo are happy to swim even though the air is below minus 15°C (just above 0°F).
To see all kinds of bridges around the world, visit RuneE at Visual Norway http://visualnorway.blogspot.com
- ► 2013 (409)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Female Mallard/ SOOC
- The Two of Us/ Camera Critters
- My Best Shot?/ Ellipsis Monday
- Hillside and fences/ Sky Watch
- Winding Lane/ Sepia Scenes
- Spring? / My World
- Vine, Grass & Fence/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Masked Bandit/ Camera Critters
- Four Swans A Swimming/ Ellipsis...Monday
- Fodder for Thought/ Sky Watch
- Field of Bales/ Sepia Scenes
- Geese and.../ My World
- Garden Shadows/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Pink and Gold/ SOOC
- Feeling Crabby?/ Ellipsis...
- Puff the Magic.../ Camera Critters
- Favourite Food/ Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Sunset Over Old Silo/ Sky Watch
- Old farmhouse/ Sepia Scenes
- Not Too Rinky Dinky/ My World
- Winter Ride/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Herald Road/ SOOC
- Mmmmm Good/ Camera Critters
- My Dog Ate.../ Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Blue Snow, Golden Sky/ Sky Watch
- Weird, eh? / I've Been Tagged!
- Old Stone Farmhouse/Sepia Scenes
- Tim Horton's/ My World
- Blue Bridge Over Creek/ Bridges Between
- Two Old "Codgers"/ Monochrome Manicas
- ▼ February (30)