Saturday, December 26, 2009
Hawk/ Camera Critters
To join in the Camera Critter fun, visit Misty Dawn's site at http://camera-critters.blogspot.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- End of Year Sunset/ SkyWatch
- Hazy Effect/ Sepia Scenes
- Icy Fingers/ Watery Wednesday
- Barn and Orchard/ Ruby Tuesday
- Thorny Issue/ Macro Monday
- Misty Sunrise/ SOOC
- Hawk/ Camera Critters
- Twelve/ Photo Hunter
- The Day Before Christmas/ Sky Watch
- Fa-la-la-la-la.../ Sepia Scenes
- Partially Frozen/ Watery Wednesday
- Ruby Basket/ Ruby Tuesday
- Frost/ Macro Monday
- For the Birds/ SOOC
- Political Dog/ Camera Critters
- Fast/ Photo Hunter
- Red Sun, Peach Sky/ Sky Watch
- Mount Albert Creek/ Watery Wednesday
- Berry Wreath/ Ruby Tuesday
- Holly/ Macro Monday
- Rainbow/ SOOC
- Titus/ Camera Critters
- Undesirable/ Photo Hunter
- Five Silos/ SkyWatch
- Buggy/ Sepia Scenes
- Pond Refection/ Watery Wednesday
- In Town!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Open, Please/ Macro Monday
- Stumped/ SOOC
- Lakota/ Camera Critters
- Curved/ Photo Hunter
- First Dusting/ Sky Watch
- Walking On S___/ Sepia Scenes
- How About A Swim/ Watery Wednesday
- ▼ December (34)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
I am not an expert at id-ing hawks. But it looks like it has a belly band, could be the Red Tailed hawk.
My guess would be a Red Tailed Hawk.
He is so beautiful and has a nice sanding figure!
Wonderful shot!For sure he was not afraid of you, you have a sweet energy, I know that!:)
wow! great shot!
He's a handsome fellow. Terrific capture.
humm wouldn't a red tail have a red tail?
Wow, all fluffy, cold is it? Fantastic shot!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
I do not know...but it is beautiful and proud: wonderful shot!
Whatever it is, it is a beauty.
This is a fantastic shot of the hawk. Wonderful.
It is a beautiful Hawk. I remember you saying you could never get a hawk to stay still enough to capture a shot. YAY!! you did it.
A Red-Tail Hawk doesn't always have a red tail. Depends on the season. MB
Post a Comment