Friday, August 21, 2009
Sit and Fish A While/ Bench
A few bloggers have informally joined RuneE at Visual Norway in featuring benches on their blogs on Fridays. To find out who else is playing, click HERE.
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 6:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- High Up/ Macro Monday
- Sluice Gate/Monochrome Maniacs
- Walnut Farm/ SOOC
- Desert Racing?/ Camera Critters
- Surprise/ Photo Hunter
- For Children/ Bench
- Late August Sunset/Sky Watch
- Lighthouse/ Sepia Scenes
- Just Testing/Watery Wednesday
- Sumac/ Macro Monday
- Moody/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Rose of Sharon/ SOOC
- Who Lives Here?/ Camera Critters
- Ripples/ Photo Hunter
- Sit and Fish A While/ Bench
- Jackson's Point/ Sky Watch
- Lawn Ornament/ Sepia Scenes
- Early Evening/ Watery Wednesday
- Latch & Lock/ Macro Monday
- Heritage Railway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Private front yard pond northwest of Uxbridge, Ont...
- Belted Kingfisher/ Camera Critters
- Artificial/ Photo Hunter
- Well-dressed/ Bench
- Cooks Bay/ Sky Watch
- Welcome/ Sepia Scenes
- Red Sail/ Watery Wednesday
- Delicate Balance/ Macro Monday
- At the Station/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Cow Pasture/ SOOC
- Toady the Cat/ Camera Critters
- Low/ Photo Hunter
- Hazy View/ Bench
- Evening in Sharon/ Sky Watch
- Fresh Air/ Sepia Scenes
- Hunting Tadpoles/ Watery Wednesday
- Victorian Dormer/ Macro Monday
- Old Barn Siding/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Shadowy SOOC
- Zoo Sculpture/ Camera Critters
- ▼ August (40)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
I would love to!
Love the wibbley reflection. MB
I keep forgetting the bench theme. Will try to remember for my next Friday post.
That one seems ideally placed for a bit for fishing - or at least watching other people do it :-)
PS Thank you for the kind comments. I have not quit blogging - just slowed down a bit for a period :-)
Wouldn't care to fish, but wouldn't mind sitting there reflecting on the reflection and other stuffs. Maybe even take a photo.
Beautiful photo, EG. I always like seeing benches ---like I do, seeing barns. The reflection is great.
What a beautiful place to just sit and enjoy the serenity and beauty.
Nice sturdy, simple bench with reflection too! Did you see my bench this week?
But somehow I can't imagine sitting on a bench while fishing. Guess as a kid I never had anything to sit on while fishing.
What a nice reflection! It looks almost like an impressionistic painting. Only the water lilies are missing. (;
this is a clever meme, EG! So many memes, so little time! :)
A perfect place to sit, put the gear case down and cast a line into the water.
That does look inviting.
Post a Comment