Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cleo/ Camera Critters

Cleo, official mouser at a local nursery

Cleo is 16 (or 17) years old and quite friendly (although not always, I was told).  She immediately took me as a potential sucker friend who would stroke her fur and tell her how pretty she was...and she was correct about that. She allowed me to take her photo and then


followed me around the nursery living in hope that I would give her more cuddles. And I did.

To join in the fun, visit Misty Dawn at CAMERA CRITTERS 

14 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful amber eyes!

Dimple said...

She is a beautiful old girl, well worth every cuddle you gave her! Wonderful portrait!

Jack said...

Looks cute to us. To mice? Not so much.

Lúcia said...

Cleo has amazing eyes! ;-)

wildcatwoods said...

Very pretty girl.

Carolina Mts

Cildemer said...

She's very cute! And the first pic is simply beautiful!
Thanks for sharing;o)

***
Hope you are having a nice and happy weekend****

Malyss said...

I love the color of her eyes!she's lovely and cute!

Tes said...

Hello Cleo! Lovely capture! :)

Carolyn said...

She is beautiful and I have enjoyed catching up on your blog...I like the new(?)layout.
Smiles and have a wonderful weekend.

nonizamboni said...

Sweet Cleo. . .and a walking example of how to age gracefully.
Happy belated Canada Day.

VioletSky said...

Cleo his gorgeous colouring.

Randy said...

Beautiful kitty.

Cezar and Léia said...

Cleo is a doll, so please to meet her!
I'm delighted by the first shot, amazing portrait!
purrs and love
Luna - WE LOVE LUNA

Unknown said...

She is a queen

Friends who encourage me

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.