This fence made me smile with its temporary fix, a branch to convince the horses they can not go out onto the long driveway on the other side. Hey, it appears to work!
A few weeks ago, I saw a list of fill-ins in on Rose's blog. I copied the list and filled in the blanks for the first five here. Next I filled the next five here ann the third five here. Now here's 16 through 20:
16. If I were a colour I'd be forest green or dark blue. But, truth be told, I don't have a favourite colour.
17. If I were an emotion I'd be contented, satisfied (for the most part) with things as they are. When I am contented I see beauty everywhere and find joy in "little things."
18. If I were a fruit I'd be a juicy apple (my favourite fruit) or a big red strawberry (my other favourite fruit).
19. If I were a sound I'd be the gentle rustle of wind passing through leaves on a tree.
20. If I were a car/truck I'd be...Hey! What do I know about cars and trucks? For sure I'd be small, fuel efficient and dependable with super snow tires.
I am linking to Good Fences HERE