Thursday, January 14, 2010
Birch and a Little Sn__/ Sky Watch
Good thing this is already starting to melt, eh?
To see tons of gorgeous skies from around the world, visit the Sky Watch Website and click on Mr. Linky: http://skyley.blogspot.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 8:36 AM
Labels: Sky Watch
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- Jack Frost/ Macro Monday
- Raspberry Glow/ SOOC
- Sunflowers Seeds, Yum/ Camera Critters
- Spotted/ Photo Hunter
- Barn In Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- Snow-covered Lake/ Watery Wednesday
- Clock Tower/ Ruby Tuesday
- Wild Cucumber/ Macro Monday
- Mural/ SOOC
- Follow the Leader/ Camera Critters
- Balanced/ Photo Hunter
- How About A Picnic?/ Benches
- Silo at Sunrise/ SkyWatch
- Wood for Warmth/ Sepia Scenes
- Frozen/ Watery Wednesday
- Spreading .../ Ruby Tuesday
- Icicles and Cobblestones/ Macro Monday
- Into The Forest/ SOOC
- On The Run/ Camera Critters
- Jiggly/ Photo Hunter
- Bench and Cedar/ Benches
- Birch and a Little Sn__/ Sky Watch
- Little Angel/ Sepia Scenes
- Winter Harbour/ Watery Wednesday
- Four Red Books/ Ruby Tuesday
- Red Hydrant/ Ruby Tuesday
- Ice Crystals/ Macro Monday
- Little Pine/ SOOC
- Curious Cattle/ Camera Critters
- Bulky/ Photo Hunter
- Sunrise Over Red Plow/ SkyWatch
- Buggy Ride/ Sepia Scenes
- Over a Wall/ Watery Wednesday
- No Hunting/ Ruby Tuesday
- Highbush Cranberries/ Macro Monday
- Rolling Hills/ SOOC
- Chinese Goose/ Camera Critters
- Lick/ Photo Hunter
- ▼ January (38)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
That looks crispy cold but as you say there is promise if the snow is beginning to melt.
Super shot, EG. Nice little roll to the hill. I bet you are glad the snow is melting.
We had record snowfall last year and almost none this year. Go figure. MB
Beautiful blue skies EG. We're getting some today.Love it.
Lots of melting going on too. BUT freezing drizzle predicted soon.
Beautiful picture of the birch and the SNOW, EG... You are right... It is melting... Is more coming???? We are warming up here also--and the snow has finally melted on our deck...
Great use of the s-word! LOL! Lovely shot!
It is a shame about the sufferings of that one already poor nation. So incredibly sad.
Yep, there's been a lot of the S word pictures lately! These are great, EG! We're like Small City Scenes -- broke all the snow fall records last year and none this year. And although it is gray and raining it's rarely below the 40s. Who knows???? Have a great weekend!
Wonderful to see snow and blue skies.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
Looks like a cold and crispy day!
Lovely winter scene.
My snow is melting with rain expected tomorrow. I'm actually starting to miss it already. :)
Nice to see a blue sky!
I love that beautiful blue sky and birch trees. That s-word stuff isn't too bad when it's melting!
that's a lets-go-for-a-long-walk weather. pretty sight.
A little snow is better than a lot of snow - right?
And is that a frozen pond I see? Probably not frozen enough to go skating on...
Not up here, EG! We are so frozen in My Muskoka !
Have nice weekend.
What a lovely photo made lovelier by the sn..! Have a great weekend.
Very nice landscape!!! Thank you for your kind comments in my blog. Thanks for sharing, have a nice SWF!!!
The snow may be melting, but I am sure the winter is not over. We'll get more of the 's' word.
i keep thinking of swaying silver birches...however, that is really not the case at this time of the year.
lovely lovely capture.
baby it's cold outside :)
have a wonderful weekend.
Very nice swf shot!
Post a Comment