Thursday, January 14, 2010
Bench and Cedar/ Benches
A few bloggers have informally joined RuneE at Visual Norway in featuring benches on their blogs on Fridays. To find out who else is playing, click HERE.
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 11:24 PM
Labels: And beyond
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- Jack Frost/ Macro Monday
- Raspberry Glow/ SOOC
- Sunflowers Seeds, Yum/ Camera Critters
- Spotted/ Photo Hunter
- Barn In Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- Snow-covered Lake/ Watery Wednesday
- Clock Tower/ Ruby Tuesday
- Wild Cucumber/ Macro Monday
- Mural/ SOOC
- Follow the Leader/ Camera Critters
- Balanced/ Photo Hunter
- How About A Picnic?/ Benches
- Silo at Sunrise/ SkyWatch
- Wood for Warmth/ Sepia Scenes
- Frozen/ Watery Wednesday
- Spreading .../ Ruby Tuesday
- Icicles and Cobblestones/ Macro Monday
- Into The Forest/ SOOC
- On The Run/ Camera Critters
- Jiggly/ Photo Hunter
- Bench and Cedar/ Benches
- Birch and a Little Sn__/ Sky Watch
- Little Angel/ Sepia Scenes
- Winter Harbour/ Watery Wednesday
- Four Red Books/ Ruby Tuesday
- Red Hydrant/ Ruby Tuesday
- Ice Crystals/ Macro Monday
- Little Pine/ SOOC
- Curious Cattle/ Camera Critters
- Bulky/ Photo Hunter
- Sunrise Over Red Plow/ SkyWatch
- Buggy Ride/ Sepia Scenes
- Over a Wall/ Watery Wednesday
- No Hunting/ Ruby Tuesday
- Highbush Cranberries/ Macro Monday
- Rolling Hills/ SOOC
- Chinese Goose/ Camera Critters
- Lick/ Photo Hunter
- ▼ January (38)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Love the design on the legs of that bench and also the snow on top! lol I know I have a bench going to be posted tomorrow but it will probably be a ugly one after several pretty ones this past week. I am away finding more benches and celebrating my birthday week.
Great composition EG!
Have a nice weekend dear friend
It was a lovely little bench and a nice tree, but to me it was the combination of the two together with the untouched snow that made the picture. To me it had a certain melancholy, but than I'm a melancholic.
I wish we had some snow here!
Nicely done, EG. I was going to play the game, but I got benched!
What a sweet little banch. I'd sit a spell---but not in the snow.
Excellent shot. MB
Thanks for the beautiful picture, but I suspect it will be a while before anyone sits on that bench.
Brrrrr... Don't think I'll sit myself down on that bench today, EG.... ha
I like this!
Post a Comment