Sunday, November 30, 2008
Early Snow/ Monochrome Maniacs
To find other maniacs crazy about monochromes, visit Aileni at Loose Ends, http://aileni-calonyddaear1.blogspot.com/
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 4:51 PM
Labels: Monochrome Maniacs
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- Early Snow/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Winter Meets Spring/ Ellipsis Monday
- Farm in Snow/ SOOC
- Winter's Old Black Magic
- Overcast skies and snow flurries, but not enough...
- Over the River and.../Sepia Scenes
- Pomegranates/ Ruby Tuesday
- Crossing Over/ My World
- Ford/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Snow on branches/ SOOC Sunday
- You can't see me!/ Camera Critters
- Morning After a Light Snow
- Geese over Pond/ Sky Watch
- Just Hitched/ Sepia Scenes
- Rainy Day/Watery Wednesday
- Caught by the snow/ Ruby Tuesday
- Dusting of Snow/My World
- Lighhouse on Lake Ontario/Monochrome Maniacs
- American Goldfinch/ Camera Critters
- They've landed ;-)
- Country Lane Sky Watch
- Go-Cart ;-) / Sepia Scenes
- Moody Lake/ Watery Wednesday
- Remembrance Day/ Ruby Tuesday
- York Regional Forest/ MyWorld
- Yellow Beech Leaves/ SOOC Sunday
- Splashing Good Time/ Camera Critters
- Harvest Scene
- Bittersweet Sky/ Sky Watch
- Step into the Parlour/ Sepia Scenes
- Splish, Splash, I was Taking a Bath/ Watery Wednesday
- Wild Apple Tree/ Ruby Tuesday
- The northlander/ My World
- Milkweed pods/ Today's Flowers
- Squirrel in Crabapple Tree/ Camera Critters
- ▼ November (35)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Sunlight and snow - perfect!
Simply lovely - though I won't step out just now.
Reminds me of an old Jimmy Stewart film.
Beautiful snow scene. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . ."
This is beautiful. I would love to live one winter where it snowed! If we have snow, it melts the next day...or the same day.
You photograph is lovely!
It's another picture postcard. How snow should be crisp and clean, not at all slushy.
I like all of the winter posts you have made recently. I am always partial to the b&w images and especially like today's photograph.
I expect we'll soon be seeing weather like that here.
That's a very pretty photo - I sure wish we'd get some snow here in SE Missouri!
I think I like the look of the snow on a black and white picture because the snow is not so bright this way.
My monochrome entry is posted here. Have a great week ahead!
Wow!!!I like it.perfect so beutiful.
Anyway Thanks for commenting on my MM.
Now this is a Christmas card if ever I saw one!
Looks like our property...
We have no snow, good for us. I have been away and have to return through a mountain pass, so will see snow there, tomorrow.
Wonderful! I guess snow looks beautiful no matter if it's in color or black and white.
I'm enjoying all your snow pictures. It was nearly 70F at our house yesterday.
Another one perfect for a Christmas card...this one sure is pretty. We only have a skim of snow this morn..getting a real fine mist of snow as I type but I don't think it is going to give us the inch or two predicted.
That is picture-postcard beautiful! But a bit cold, brrrr.
Another beautiful snow shot. Along with Mother Nature you are a wizard. MB
Perfect winter scene. Love it.
What a beautiful photo! Even in b&w, it draws you in. Although, it must be cccccccold! lol
What a beautiful picture! I just love it!
I've finally got mine posted. I'm even further behind than you are!my monochrome post
Perfect Mono photo. Yes, you do have a lot of snow. Like I say, Better Ye Than Me.
I don't know what to choose? Between Red Tuesday and Monochrome.
Both are really good.
This B&W shot is wonderful. Watching this, I almost would like to have snow : )
I wonder how I haven't seen your Monochrome before.
That's beautiful snow picture. Thanks for visiting mine.
Post a Comment