The sun finally came out late today (Saturday) in time to capture this East Gwillimbury barn with my camera and post the photo for Straight Out Of Camera Sunday.
Tomorrow (Sunday, eh)? More grey skies in the forecast, followed by s-n-o-w.
To see more photos Straight Out Of the Camera (SOOC) visit Jan at http://www.murrieta365.com
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- Early Snow/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Winter Meets Spring/ Ellipsis Monday
- Farm in Snow/ SOOC
- Winter's Old Black Magic
- Overcast skies and snow flurries, but not enough...
- Over the River and.../Sepia Scenes
- Pomegranates/ Ruby Tuesday
- Crossing Over/ My World
- Ford/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Snow on branches/ SOOC Sunday
- You can't see me!/ Camera Critters
- Morning After a Light Snow
- Geese over Pond/ Sky Watch
- Just Hitched/ Sepia Scenes
- Rainy Day/Watery Wednesday
- Caught by the snow/ Ruby Tuesday
- Dusting of Snow/My World
- Lighhouse on Lake Ontario/Monochrome Maniacs
- American Goldfinch/ Camera Critters
- They've landed ;-)
- Country Lane Sky Watch
- Go-Cart ;-) / Sepia Scenes
- Moody Lake/ Watery Wednesday
- Remembrance Day/ Ruby Tuesday
- York Regional Forest/ MyWorld
- Yellow Beech Leaves/ SOOC Sunday
- Splashing Good Time/ Camera Critters
- Harvest Scene
- Bittersweet Sky/ Sky Watch
- Step into the Parlour/ Sepia Scenes
- Splish, Splash, I was Taking a Bath/ Watery Wednesday
- Wild Apple Tree/ Ruby Tuesday
- The northlander/ My World
- Milkweed pods/ Today's Flowers
- Squirrel in Crabapple Tree/ Camera Critters
- ▼ November (35)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Oh, I like this so much...a wonderful image.
A Gorgeous shot!
Yep, that's a winner. You and you camera, whatever it's name is, do fantastic work.
Totally beautiful. You must frame that--or make cards and sell them. Your snow pictures a excellent. MB
Stunning photo! You are really good at capturing just the right light.
Very nice indeed.
What a great photo!
The snow makes this ramshackle collection of farm buildings look almost romantic! Gorgeous photo!
While you had clear skies, I hope you got a look at Venus and Jupiter in the evening sky after sunset.
I have been posting pics of the two as they close in on each other.
Wonderful photo. The snow looks like white cotton candy, all soft and fluffy. I know it really isn't, but looks can be deceiving.
What a lovely feeling this evokes. That glint of sun despite the cold...
This could be a wonderful post card.
Incredibly beautiful sight. Make this you christmas card.
A beautiful Sunday photo. Looks nice and peaceful. The snow would never look this nice and clean in NYC. It would look clean for one hour, perhaps. ;-)
Snow has a very special look when the sun starts to get low in the sky.
Beautiful, EG! The light plays across the subject in a wonderful way! :)
Beautiful! I'd love all that snow! :)
Oh yes, I love barns, and I like how the sun lights up the wood.
Love the shadow and sun spots on this beautiful scene made even more impressive with the snowfall! Once again, I am soooooo jealous!
I forgot to say that I left a comment on the three snow photos posts AND the pomegrante one too. I'll be back to see some more of your snow and wonderful photos!
Post a Comment