Sunday, November 30, 2008
Winter Meets Spring/ Ellipsis Monday
This week's Ellipsis...Monday Photo Shoot assignment (due Sunday night, March 22) is "Winter Meets Spring."
To find out how others handled last week's assignment, check out http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com/
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 10:38 AM
Labels: East Gwillimbury
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- Early Snow/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Winter Meets Spring/ Ellipsis Monday
- Farm in Snow/ SOOC
- Winter's Old Black Magic
- Overcast skies and snow flurries, but not enough...
- Over the River and.../Sepia Scenes
- Pomegranates/ Ruby Tuesday
- Crossing Over/ My World
- Ford/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Snow on branches/ SOOC Sunday
- You can't see me!/ Camera Critters
- Morning After a Light Snow
- Geese over Pond/ Sky Watch
- Just Hitched/ Sepia Scenes
- Rainy Day/Watery Wednesday
- Caught by the snow/ Ruby Tuesday
- Dusting of Snow/My World
- Lighhouse on Lake Ontario/Monochrome Maniacs
- American Goldfinch/ Camera Critters
- They've landed ;-)
- Country Lane Sky Watch
- Go-Cart ;-) / Sepia Scenes
- Moody Lake/ Watery Wednesday
- Remembrance Day/ Ruby Tuesday
- York Regional Forest/ MyWorld
- Yellow Beech Leaves/ SOOC Sunday
- Splashing Good Time/ Camera Critters
- Harvest Scene
- Bittersweet Sky/ Sky Watch
- Step into the Parlour/ Sepia Scenes
- Splish, Splash, I was Taking a Bath/ Watery Wednesday
- Wild Apple Tree/ Ruby Tuesday
- The northlander/ My World
- Milkweed pods/ Today's Flowers
- Squirrel in Crabapple Tree/ Camera Critters
- ▼ November (35)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
It's good to see spring at our doorstep...now, how to hide those extra blog-poundages that appeared over the winter, once I retire the sweats and long-johns to the trunk...ha!
Such beautiful colours, I love the red!
Fantastic, lovely. Thanks.
Hi EG, It's great to know that you are getting signs of Spring in Canada. WOW--that's great. We came home from our trip and found the grass greener, the crocus in bloom and even some of the Daffodils in bloom. Yeah---I love Spring.
Rightly named. Nice photo.
Lovely photograph, the red twigs add a great touch of color.
Very good picture for the theme. The red across the stream is quite stunning!
And what a nice beginning of spring! Like taht touch of snow. . . Ü
Another beautiful photo. It is hard to believe you could get that brilliant red in the photo. It makes for a really nice combination. I am glad you enjoyed the historic blacksmith photo on my site. And yes, people were out and about walking around as the weather has been gorgeous. Today i am showing and providing interesting information involving artists from the past.
Colorful and only small patches of snow, definately looks like spring is on its way in Canada.
YAY for Spring. Things are changing alright. MB
Wonderful shot. Of course, I love the water. :-) That splash of red in the photo really sets it off.
i love this photo!! i think it might be the red branches!! and i love the caption for the watery wed. post, too!! ohhh! spring is here, even if only the first signs!!
OK - another WOW, you have TWO great blogs full of great photos!
That was a lovely shot and the red was a wonderful treat.
Beautiful combination of colors!
Very nice! It's cold, but the earth is right on the edge of a burst of color. I agree with Tammy, the red was perfect in this shot.
Very nicely done, the red dogwood really adds to the photo! :)
Nice shot. I like the Green evergreens in the background , along with the bare trees and dormant grass. Not to mention the bits of ice along the edge of the stream.
Doing a cartwheel for spring!
Yes indeed you nailed that one..great shot for sharing.TJ
Post a Comment