Sunday, May 10, 2009
Water View/ Monochrome Maniacs
The weeping willows are about to leaf out making this look more and more like the summer community it is.
To find other maniacs crazy about monochromes, visit Aileni at http://www.calonyddaear.com/monoindex/
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 12:09 PM
Labels: Monochrome Maniacs
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Wild Fruit Blossoms/ Today's Flowers
- Digging Out/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Diva Chipmunk/ SOOC
- Day in the Sun/ Camera Critters
- Book/ Photo Hunter
- East Point Marina/ Sky Watch
- In The Round/ Sepia Scenes
- Red Sky/ Watery Wednesday
- Bumbling Around/Macro Monday
- Broken Reflection/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Friday Evening/ SOOC
- Plastic/ Photo Hunter
- Parked at Sunset/ Sky Watch
- Pattchwork Roof/ Sepia Scenes
- Looking Glass/ Watery Wednesday
- Bluebead Lily/ Macro Monday
- Feeling Crabby?/ Today's Flowers
- Apple Blossom Tyme/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Provincial Flower/ SOOC
- Who? Me?/Camera Critters
- Painted/ Photo Hunter
- Looking Through/ Sky Watch
- Recycled Train Car/ Sepia Scenes
- They've Hatched!/ Watery Wednesday
- Spring Beauty/ Macro Monday
- Marsh Marigold/ Today's Flowers
- Water View/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Heart and Soul/ SOOC
- Quiet As A.../ Camera Critters
- In Memory/ Photo Hunter
- Island Grove/ Sky Watch
- Time Piece/Sepia Scenes
- Dead Wood/ Watery Wednesday
- Honey Bee/ Macro Monday
- Pasque Flower/ Today's Flowers
- Tired/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Going Daffy/ SOOC
- Red-winged Blackbird/ Camera Critters
- Walking/ Photo Hunter
- ▼ May (39)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Like that black and white view of this lake, looks so peaceful.
Buenos Aires Photo
That's a beautiful shot. I love weeping willows.
I was about to say that the tide is in... silly me.
I wanta be there!!
Looks great in these colors, but it does look cold. Is it?
Great b&w scene.
Just a beautiful shot!!
I love weeping willows for the name alone, but they are such soothing trees. Beautiful relaxing image.
It looks a bit chilly at the moment - I hope you post one when the summer season is at the best, for comparison!
That is a ginormous weeping willow! Striking shot!
This is beautiful!
It looks very, very cold to me.
Hi, I am half-way back. I slept in my car---only sorta fun. MB
I love the trees in that shot.
All I can say is WOW!
Love this .. the choppy water, the leaning willow .. perfect!
That looks a beautiful place.
I can almost hear the water lapping the docks. I like this one.
Looks like one of the house is floating...
amazing shot for Mono, just love it!!!
But from the movemnet of the water it looks like there's still a chill in the air.
What a beautiful shot! Very well composed!
Nive Photo - it looks great in B&W
I agree with some of the others - it does look a tad chilly. But very beautiful, with the clouds and all.
I love this! The water and the willows, what more could you ask for to make it picture perfect.
Can you send us the link to Aileni's Monochrome Maniacs. The links we have no longer work and you seem to be a dedicated monochromer. If anyone knows, you will!!!
Post a Comment