1. I'd LOVE to post photos of crocuses and daffodils, but right now I'm content to photograph the remnants of ice on this creek running through a local wetland. Winter is fading. The day I took this photo, the sky was a clear blue reflected in the water along with the reflections of twigs and dried grass. True, not the yellows of daffodils or the purples of crocuses...but still a welcome sight.
2. Lately I have seen some colour on the creek, but it was of skittish hooded mergansers and wood ducks, making getaways way to fast for me to capture with my camera!
3. I have seen evidence of rabbits underneath our bird feeder, but they must have been visiting at night during the winter. They are braver now that the weather is warmer and the days are longer, which makes me wonder if mama rabbit has baby bunnies she needs to feed.
4. I haven't seen any yummy milk chocolate bunnies hopping through the yard though. If I did I'd have to set a trap, wouldn't you? Would you eat the ears or feet first?
5. Are you dyeing eggs for Easter? Believe it or not, Ameraucana, Araucan and Easter Egger hens lay eggs coloured blue, green or sometimes pink. Kinda cool, don't you think?
To enjoy reflections from around the world, visit James at Weekend Reflections HERE
I am joining Nancy's Random 5 Friday at Rural Journal HERE