Is he waiting for someone?
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Entertainment/ Photo Hunter
- Swimming Hole/ Bench
- Lake Simcoe Sunset/ Sky Watch
- Collectibles/ Sepia Scenes
- Summer House/ Watery Wednesday
- The Web She Weaves/ Macro Monday
- Pergola Overhead/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Meadow Closeup/ SOOC
- Foal and Mother/ Camera Critters
- Utensils/ Photo Hunter
- Sit A While/ Bench
- Final Glow/ Sky Watch
- Still Life/ Sepia Scenes
- Lemonville Bridge/ Watery Wednesday
- Flirting Damsel/ Macro Monday
- Culverts/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Haying Season/SOOC
- Froggy/ Camera Critters
- Rock(s)/ Photo Hunter
- Waiting/ Bench
- Sunday Afternoon / Sky Watch
- Beep Beep/ Sepia Scenes
- Through Arbor/ Watery Wednesday
- Green Bee/ Macro Monday
- Butterfly in B&W/ Monochrome Manics
- Papaver Somniferum/ SOOC
- Dragonfly/ Camera Critters
- Garbage/ Photo Hunter
- Cranesbill Geranium
- Summer Morning/ Sky Watch
- Gingerbread Cottage/ Sepia Scenes
- Gazebo/ Watery Wednesday
- Bugs?/ Macro Monday
- Oriental Poppy/ Today's Flowers
- Seeing Stars/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Robin/ SOOC
- Pink/ Photo Hunter
- North Union/ Sky Watch
- Canada Day/ Sepia Scenes
- ▼ July (39)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Why he's not even enjoying the splendid roses across from him. I see his toe tapping in impatience. Oh-oh! Mb
I'm thinking I'm thinking.
Great photo. Waiting for Godot, perhaps?
Thank you for the bench! This picture contains so much more than a bench: In addition to the exquisite composition it contains unanswered questions to ponder. Nice!
Oh! That is a great bench and "pose" -- are you joining us for our Friday benches? Please drop by and see mine also if you ahve time.
Yes, it does look a bit like Waiting for Godot. He looks lonely. I think I want to sit down next to him and let him tell me about his life.
The pink roses are a lovely backdrop.
Makes you wonder doesn't it?
I hope he's not waiting for me....
Waiting for the someone who never comes?
In any case, he contributes to a fine photograph.
This Bench of the Week group is fun!
I wonder what he's thinking? This is a wonderful study of one aspect of the human condition. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Great picture, EG!
Post a Comment