Please visit Michelle at Rambling Woods for more NATURE NOTES.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- T/ Alphabe-Thursday
- Late August/ Nature Notes
- Bobcageon/ Watery Wednesday
- Alton Mill/ Our World
- Hollyhock/ Macro Monday
- Horse Farm/ Scenic Sunday
- Little Barn/ SOOC
- The Teaser/ Camera Critters
- Harrison Creek/ Weekend Reflections
- East Gwiillimbury Farm/ Sky Watch
- S/ Alphabe-Thursday
- Roadside Finds/ Nature Notes
- Shaw's Creek/ Watery Wednesday
- Antique Tractor Pull
- Hummingbird Moth/ Macro Monday
- OOPS!/ SOOC
- Who's Driving?/ Camera Critters
- Studio/ Weekend Reflections
- Corny Sunrise/ SkyWatch
- R/ Alphabe-Thursday
- My Garden/ Nature Notes
- Great Blue/ Watery Wednesday
- Badlands/ MyWorld
- Cabbage White/ Macro Monday
- Pasture/ Scenic Sunday
- Chickadee/ SOOC
- Hummers/ Camera Critters
- King Dragon/ Weekend Reflections
- Mist and Sky/ SkyWatch
- Q/ Alphabe-Thursday
- E.G. Wetlands/ Nature Notes
- Sailing/ Watery Wednesday
- Replica Ships/ MyWorld
- Ruby Meadowhawk/ Macro Monday
- Elecampane/ Scenic Sunday
- Swallowtail/ SOOC
- Sun Worshipper/ Critters
- Water Taxi/ Weekend Reflections
- Cook's Bay/ Sky Watch
- P/ Alphabe-Thursday
- August 3/ Nature Notes
- Kayaker/ Watery Wednesday
- Streetcar Museum/ My World
- Postcard Worthy/ CDP Theme Day
- ▼ August (44)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
A beautiful collage! Thanks for listing the botanical names.
Such a beautiful collage! :)
I do feel fall coming on. I'm not sure I'm ready for winter yet though!
Lovely nature finds. :)
Each photo is great, the heron is wonderful but there is something about those wild cherries that I keep going back to.
Sometimes it's worth a stop along the roadway.
A great collection of flowers with the heron for your collage. I've been trying to teach myself and my granddaughter the technique of macro, but not too successful.
beautiful colors in the collage!
A beautiful collection of flowers and berries and I like the way you have composed them with the heron.
Very well done. I like the collection of images and how you put them together.Do you use a special program to do this? I really like the beveled edges.
You've created another beautiful collage to share for us.
It's the heron! Gadzooks, that's gorgeous!
Your shot of the great blue heron is fantastic. Also love seeing all the lush and colorful growth in your world.
Beautiful combination of colours. I plan to harvest elderberries on Sunday for jelly, they are about ripe here as well.
Beautiful mosaic! I love the heron flying by and the berries and flowers look so colorful. Great shots and post.
That reminds me that I wanted to plant some cardinal flower...love the heron..thanks for sharing about your husband...a lot of people are dealing with it..I just hope to feel better....Michelle
Post a Comment