Onion skinFive random thoughts:
1. On a back road in the Holland Marsh (an area north of Toronto where vegetables are grown on large farms), a truck whizzed past with something blowing out the open back - light like confetti but much larger. Onion skins. And a photo op!
2. Coffee: the first cup every morning is heavenly. The second cup, not so much. After that, it's time to switch to tea - green or herbal.
3. Memories: When I was a kid, the noise of a snowplow before dawn was the sound of hope. Paired with the local fire hall's blowing horn at 7a.m., it meant NO SCHOOL! I still like being awakened by a snowplow.
4. For me, winter mornings (when it's still dark outside) are best started with a cup of fresh-brewed coffee, a good book, and a cozy blanket.
5. Winter sunrises can sometimes be the only colour I see on a winter day.
I am joining Random 5 Friday Here
I am linking to I Heart Macro HERE.