“If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if the simplest things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.”
~ Eleanora Duse
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Tree & Shadow/ SOOC
- You Can Run.../ Camera Critters
- Change in the Weather/ Sky Watch
- Old Field Rake/ Sepia Scenes
- Feeling Sulky?/ Ruby Tuesday
- Ice Fishing/ My World
- Engine 2234/ SOOC
- Downy Woodpecker/ Camera Critters
- Care For a Little R &R?
- Misty Sunset/ Sky Watch
- Old Silo/ Sepia Scenes
- Dreaming of Summer/ Watery Wednesday
- Sumac Berries/ Ruby Tuesday
- Clearing The Ice/ My World
- Bench & Shadow/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Old barn foundation/ SOOC
- Are You Looking At Me?/ Camera Critters
- House for the Birds
- Like an Opal/ Sky Watch
- A Touch of Red/ Sepia Scenes
- I See You/ Ruby Tuesday
- Skating Outdoors/ MyWorld
- Fence. Shadows, Snow/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Red Barns/ SOOC
- Chickadees/ Camera Critters
- Dilapitaded Barn
- Red Sun at Davis and Hwy 404/ Sky Watch
- Old, Old Tree/ Sepia Scenes
- Private Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Look, Look! Lotsa Books!!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Up Hill and Down/ MyWorld
- Old "Red" Barn/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Spruce Against Yellow Sky/ SOOC
- Anyone for a Swim?/ Camera Critters
- Blue Sky over White Field
- Here Lies 2008/ Sky Watch
- ▼ January (36)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Happy new year and many beautiful posts like this one.
Just beautiful. I like how the weeds echo the trees.
"your soul is alive" - she was a smart woman.
This is another lovely landscape.
That looks just like the field at the back of my house. It is beautiful to look at every day.
Happy New Year!
And a white field it sure is - So crisp!
I've noticed that you post your large photos without using a 3rd party like Photobucket or flickr - how do you do that? It has to be easier than using a 3rd party site. I've posted the Photobucket instructions on The World in Black & White, but I think some people are having problems understanding! Won't you help me, please? If you'd rather email me, my email is on my profile.
My, oh my how we long for some blue sky. I'm so glad there are beautiful pictures of it, so we won't forget! LOL
Love the quote and love the snow with a blue sky! Usually our snow worlds are grey skies! Happy New Year! :) NG
We also had blue sky over white fields today.
Happy New Year.
So lovely. You have the best winter shots. MB
Post a Comment