Sunday, January 11, 2009
Fence. Shadows, Snow/ Monochrome Maniacs
To find other maniacs crazy about monochromes, visit Aileni at http://aileni-calonyddaear1.blogspot.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 12:52 PM
Labels: Monochrome Maniacs
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Tree & Shadow/ SOOC
- You Can Run.../ Camera Critters
- Change in the Weather/ Sky Watch
- Old Field Rake/ Sepia Scenes
- Feeling Sulky?/ Ruby Tuesday
- Ice Fishing/ My World
- Engine 2234/ SOOC
- Downy Woodpecker/ Camera Critters
- Care For a Little R &R?
- Misty Sunset/ Sky Watch
- Old Silo/ Sepia Scenes
- Dreaming of Summer/ Watery Wednesday
- Sumac Berries/ Ruby Tuesday
- Clearing The Ice/ My World
- Bench & Shadow/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Old barn foundation/ SOOC
- Are You Looking At Me?/ Camera Critters
- House for the Birds
- Like an Opal/ Sky Watch
- A Touch of Red/ Sepia Scenes
- I See You/ Ruby Tuesday
- Skating Outdoors/ MyWorld
- Fence. Shadows, Snow/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Red Barns/ SOOC
- Chickadees/ Camera Critters
- Dilapitaded Barn
- Red Sun at Davis and Hwy 404/ Sky Watch
- Old, Old Tree/ Sepia Scenes
- Private Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Look, Look! Lotsa Books!!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Up Hill and Down/ MyWorld
- Old "Red" Barn/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Spruce Against Yellow Sky/ SOOC
- Anyone for a Swim?/ Camera Critters
- Blue Sky over White Field
- Here Lies 2008/ Sky Watch
- ▼ January (36)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Lots of interesting lines and angles. Beautiful shot.
Love these more "Classic" monochorme-type shots. They force your eye to form and texture without the distraction of color. Nice!
Your pictures are a credit to the theme. This is a beaut.
The 3Cliff pic was taken from the top of a ridge.
Gorgeous light and shadow interplay across he snow. I have missed not having snow to take these images
Beautiful shadows and great contrasts.
Good eye!!! I love the trees and the fence. MB
I've come to your blog through Quiet Paths. I'm no photographer (just play around with a digital), but I do appreciate good photography and yours is stunning!
I'm in K-W, Ontario. My husband was born in Van
Dorf and raised in Willowdale.
I see you like cats too - I have 4 of them.
I'll be back soon.
Lovely shot! Great contrast, B&W really works well here.
Stunning. I love those types of fence.
Beautiful shot. Serene and peaceful looking.
Nice picture with the sun shining through the trees. I like the old barn pic you posted the other day.
This photo would make a beautiful card. All of your photos are very exquisite.
A variety of things to look at and discover through your photo today! I have a fascination with fences that have snow on them. . . in fact, my post today is of such a fence. Drop by and see it!
There's depth in your photo with the forrest and the snowdrifts but also with the angle of the rails for the fence. . . the shadows make an interesting diversion and the snow gathered on each rail is fascinating to me, a snow lover!
These shadows and vertical tree lines look brilliant in monochrome!
What a perfect shot for the Monochrome. I love the opposition of the lines and the perspective of the shadow of the threes
Enjoyed your lovely shots again. Great quality!
Something, somehow, makes me think of an abstract painting.
Once again you've mastered the monochrome theme.
Love the shadows. This shot could be straight out of my childhood. Our yard had a split-rail fence and backed up to the woods.
I could study this picture all day. Past, present and future represented here... hope and despair... loneliness mixed with warm memories. Excellent subject; great shot.
Beautifully icy cold looking .. and yet the sun shines even in Mono!
Beautiful shot and so perfect in monochrome.
That picture is beautiful - it looks professional.
I am so envious of all the lovely monos in snow I am seeing It does have a puzzle feel
That is a very lovely shot!
This is a very fine photograph. One of these days I may try a monochrome myself. Very inspiring. You can frame this one.
This is a beauty of a shot!!
I like this one too. We don't have snow, just extra cold this year, for our area.
Leedra’s Photos For Fun
Photography By Leedra
Post a Comment