You'll have to imagine you can see how red this barn is as the building turned out to be a good subject for Monochrome Maniacs, hosted by Aileni of Loose Ends. A few boards are missing but the barn is still in use.
To find other maniacs crazy about monochromes, visit Aileni at http://aileni-calonyddaear1.blogspot.com/
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Tree & Shadow/ SOOC
- You Can Run.../ Camera Critters
- Change in the Weather/ Sky Watch
- Old Field Rake/ Sepia Scenes
- Feeling Sulky?/ Ruby Tuesday
- Ice Fishing/ My World
- Engine 2234/ SOOC
- Downy Woodpecker/ Camera Critters
- Care For a Little R &R?
- Misty Sunset/ Sky Watch
- Old Silo/ Sepia Scenes
- Dreaming of Summer/ Watery Wednesday
- Sumac Berries/ Ruby Tuesday
- Clearing The Ice/ My World
- Bench & Shadow/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Old barn foundation/ SOOC
- Are You Looking At Me?/ Camera Critters
- House for the Birds
- Like an Opal/ Sky Watch
- A Touch of Red/ Sepia Scenes
- I See You/ Ruby Tuesday
- Skating Outdoors/ MyWorld
- Fence. Shadows, Snow/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Red Barns/ SOOC
- Chickadees/ Camera Critters
- Dilapitaded Barn
- Red Sun at Davis and Hwy 404/ Sky Watch
- Old, Old Tree/ Sepia Scenes
- Private Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Look, Look! Lotsa Books!!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Up Hill and Down/ MyWorld
- Old "Red" Barn/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Spruce Against Yellow Sky/ SOOC
- Anyone for a Swim?/ Camera Critters
- Blue Sky over White Field
- Here Lies 2008/ Sky Watch
- ▼ January (36)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
More perfection. A fine picture to be proud of.
I like the tree framing the picture, good subject for black and white.
I ca enviasage the red but love the cool white snowy image,
I can imagine the barn in red and I love it as a black and white shot.
Great one. I love the composition on this one. You'll have to post it in red, later.
Wow,...that is one great shot! I love how you framed this one. Great great!
My mono photo is posted here. Please have a look if you have time. Thanks.
Wow, that is beautiful! I really like that picture.
This old barn seems to crumble under cold! This barn is perfect in B &W too.
Another beautiful photo. Of course the barn is red. what else??? LOL MB
More lovely post card pictures.
Very nice, EGW. What a massive barn and I was surprised to hear that it is still in use - the missing boards led me astray. Nifty b&w.
Excellent work! Perfect subject for B&W.
Beautiful classic shot. I love it.
Post a Comment