Saturday, January 24, 2009
Engine 2234/ SOOC
Orange is so welcome on January's white landscape. This photo is straight out of the camera except for being downscaled (is that correct term?) so it wouldn't take forever to load onto your monitor.
To see more photos Straight Out Of the Camera (SOOC) visit Jan at http://www.murrieta365.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Tree & Shadow/ SOOC
- You Can Run.../ Camera Critters
- Change in the Weather/ Sky Watch
- Old Field Rake/ Sepia Scenes
- Feeling Sulky?/ Ruby Tuesday
- Ice Fishing/ My World
- Engine 2234/ SOOC
- Downy Woodpecker/ Camera Critters
- Care For a Little R &R?
- Misty Sunset/ Sky Watch
- Old Silo/ Sepia Scenes
- Dreaming of Summer/ Watery Wednesday
- Sumac Berries/ Ruby Tuesday
- Clearing The Ice/ My World
- Bench & Shadow/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Old barn foundation/ SOOC
- Are You Looking At Me?/ Camera Critters
- House for the Birds
- Like an Opal/ Sky Watch
- A Touch of Red/ Sepia Scenes
- I See You/ Ruby Tuesday
- Skating Outdoors/ MyWorld
- Fence. Shadows, Snow/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Red Barns/ SOOC
- Chickadees/ Camera Critters
- Dilapitaded Barn
- Red Sun at Davis and Hwy 404/ Sky Watch
- Old, Old Tree/ Sepia Scenes
- Private Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Look, Look! Lotsa Books!!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Up Hill and Down/ MyWorld
- Old "Red" Barn/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Spruce Against Yellow Sky/ SOOC
- Anyone for a Swim?/ Camera Critters
- Blue Sky over White Field
- Here Lies 2008/ Sky Watch
- ▼ January (36)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
I love the rails. I used to dream of them often.
Choo Choo!!! Always nice to see some color in all the white. MB
BTW--I just got a new Canon--not the Rebel but an upgrade from my older one. SUPER!!!!
I use the term re-sized...simply because I didn't know the right one. Either way we know what you mean, and that is a sharp focused photo. I have got to start trying to capture trains cause I do really like photos of them.
So glad to see the CN is making daily runs.
Love those rains!
What a nice contrast to the snow on the ground.
Wonderful SOOC. This is a perfect photo.
The contrast of the colors is super! I took a photo of an engine recently and the only color was the orange engine. . . overcast skies and winter ugliness with no snow!
It adds color to the white landscape, that's for sure !
Great Photo! I just love red and it looks so nice with all that white. Have a great day!!
There's something about a train that always appeals to me. The primary colors are great here.
Great photography! I scrolled down thru your last 4 and they are all wonderful!! The hammock...brrrr! lol:)
The colors are refreshing with this shot.
the red against the sky and snow is wonderful
You're right any color is welcomed in the winter. Great SOOC shot!
NICE photo. It looks so cold though.
Trains are always cool to photograph. So much history in the rails.
Great train shot and in such nice cold weather, burrr.
I love trains, this one awakens yearnings for a journey.
Something about trains -- no matter how modern -- brings up thoughts of bygone eras.
Post a Comment