Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Tree & Shadow/ SOOC
- You Can Run.../ Camera Critters
- Change in the Weather/ Sky Watch
- Old Field Rake/ Sepia Scenes
- Feeling Sulky?/ Ruby Tuesday
- Ice Fishing/ My World
- Engine 2234/ SOOC
- Downy Woodpecker/ Camera Critters
- Care For a Little R &R?
- Misty Sunset/ Sky Watch
- Old Silo/ Sepia Scenes
- Dreaming of Summer/ Watery Wednesday
- Sumac Berries/ Ruby Tuesday
- Clearing The Ice/ My World
- Bench & Shadow/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Old barn foundation/ SOOC
- Are You Looking At Me?/ Camera Critters
- House for the Birds
- Like an Opal/ Sky Watch
- A Touch of Red/ Sepia Scenes
- I See You/ Ruby Tuesday
- Skating Outdoors/ MyWorld
- Fence. Shadows, Snow/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Red Barns/ SOOC
- Chickadees/ Camera Critters
- Dilapitaded Barn
- Red Sun at Davis and Hwy 404/ Sky Watch
- Old, Old Tree/ Sepia Scenes
- Private Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Look, Look! Lotsa Books!!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Up Hill and Down/ MyWorld
- Old "Red" Barn/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Spruce Against Yellow Sky/ SOOC
- Anyone for a Swim?/ Camera Critters
- Blue Sky over White Field
- Here Lies 2008/ Sky Watch
- ▼ January (36)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Yes, very fancy. Lucky birds.
So this is super, I love this picture!
Great birdhouse! It is on my agenda to learn how to make one myself one day....
So very cute! Wonder if it's a replica of a real house.
I love this! Shoot, I'd move in!
Yep. I'd be a bird in this neighbourhood.
That's super I hope it get used.
This is the coolest birdhouse I've seen! :-)
What an incredible birdhouse, EG! I just love it! Thank you for sharing! :)
Very snazzy, indeed.
Hi if I was Tom Thumb and not Tomwig... I'd move right in.. what a great fun picture this is... really made me smile.
Really cute, amazing.
Nice looking bird house.
Thanks for stopping and commenting on my blog.
Abe Lincoln Blogs
Abraham Lincoln's Blog
When it first opened on my screen I thought it was a real house. It's so pretty!
They don't build bird houses like that any more.
I"m with dot, at first glance on the top half of my screen it looked real.
Well looky there! Isn't that cuuute!
Very snazzy! When I first glimpsed the top of the house i thought it was a real house...
Atually I like it just the way it is. Looks vintage.
Cool shot EG.
you would have to check with the homeowners association, you know the hystarical society and requirements for vintage colors etc... :D
My garden birds are going to be so jealous.
How cute ...it looks a bit too cold for me to move in.
That's a great house!
I absolutely love this ol house. MB
A FABULOUS Bird House....I LOVE it!!
wow, that is quite a fancy bird house.
In your back yard?
or just spotted on one of your travels throughout EG?
What a darling birdhouse. . . yes, paint would make it look even lovelier BUT I kinda like it worn looking myself. Great find! I, too, wonder if it is a replica of a house the owners live in?
No, it's in someone's front yard so I zoomed in on it with my point-and-shoot. ;-)
Post a Comment