Friday, January 23, 2009
Care For a Little R &R?
Don't rub your eyes. You're not seeing things! Yep, it's a hammock and there's space for YOU. Quick! Grab a good book and climb in.
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 11:22 AM
Labels: And beyond
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- Tree & Shadow/ SOOC
- You Can Run.../ Camera Critters
- Change in the Weather/ Sky Watch
- Old Field Rake/ Sepia Scenes
- Feeling Sulky?/ Ruby Tuesday
- Ice Fishing/ My World
- Engine 2234/ SOOC
- Downy Woodpecker/ Camera Critters
- Care For a Little R &R?
- Misty Sunset/ Sky Watch
- Old Silo/ Sepia Scenes
- Dreaming of Summer/ Watery Wednesday
- Sumac Berries/ Ruby Tuesday
- Clearing The Ice/ My World
- Bench & Shadow/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Old barn foundation/ SOOC
- Are You Looking At Me?/ Camera Critters
- House for the Birds
- Like an Opal/ Sky Watch
- A Touch of Red/ Sepia Scenes
- I See You/ Ruby Tuesday
- Skating Outdoors/ MyWorld
- Fence. Shadows, Snow/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Red Barns/ SOOC
- Chickadees/ Camera Critters
- Dilapitaded Barn
- Red Sun at Davis and Hwy 404/ Sky Watch
- Old, Old Tree/ Sepia Scenes
- Private Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Look, Look! Lotsa Books!!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Up Hill and Down/ MyWorld
- Old "Red" Barn/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Spruce Against Yellow Sky/ SOOC
- Anyone for a Swim?/ Camera Critters
- Blue Sky over White Field
- Here Lies 2008/ Sky Watch
- ▼ January (36)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
thanks but no thanks
Looks like the perfect place for a summer nap.... but one still have to wait for it to come... nice shot
I could do that for a spell! Well, maybe not because I would want to play in the snow and take photos. I love the irony of it all tho!!!!!!!!
Having just had dinner, it might be a good idea since it comes with its own carpet!
Thanks, but no thanks! It is a pretty picture, though.
I think I'll pass til it warms up a bit!
You are so generous, but I'll pass, for now.
Ha. Good shot. Very nice blog.
Hahaha. I say as we say in Norway: Ja takk, gjerne :) It means yes, please :) I just pretend it`s summer ;)
Actually, I forgot to tell you I won't be able to come this week-end. Maybe in summer time. Keep the space ready for me.
Very kind of you.
hahaha! Somebody forgot to bring in the hammock!
Sure! Right after I get a snowsuit!
This is fun! (I hope you catch a spring and summer shot, too.)
Brrr, I think it's a little bit to cold for me ...
Now there's a place to "chill out"...
Looks like your buns might get frozen if you took a little nap there! However, it makes a great photo!
funny! no thanks, I wait for the big thaw. :D
I'll pass, but thanks for the offer. Nice find.
You don't mind if I let somebody else go first? LOL
I'll have to pass on that one!
Summertime and the livin' is easy---well at least the sun is shining. MB
Wintertime and the hammocks waiting... and waiting, and waiting....
No thanks EG! Brrrrr! :)
I don't think so, not in this weather!
Seriously it is a good shot with good humor.
Mmmmmmmmmm... I think I'll give that one a miss :)
Post a Comment