This sign seems very strange to me as it's posted on the edge of a northern hamlet in EG called Brown Hill. In fact, there's a house in the background. So I hve no idea why the town felt it necesary to post this. This is not a Wild West town. It's actually pretty quiet. ;-)
Click here to view thumbnails for all participants
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- Sky Watch Over Holland Landing
- Great Spangled Fritillary
- Blanketflower's Many Faces/ Ruby Tuesday
- Monarchs Rule!
- Odd Shots brought to you by the letter...
- One is not enough
- Red-Spotted Purple Butterfly
- Small Pond on Rainy Day
- Kids in the Garden/ Favourite Things
- Shiny Green Bee
- Public School, Ontario-style
- Somewhere in EG/ Ruby Tuesday
- Meadowhawk at the Pond
- Through Supermarket Window/Odd Shots
- Chippy/ Camera Critters
- Red-spotted Admiral Butterfly
- Wee Clown
- Sunset over Potato Field/ Sky Watch
- Catching Pollywogs (Tadpoles)
- Z is for Zephyr
- Calico Pennant (dragonfly)/ Ruby Tuesday
- Eastern Tiger Swallowtail
- Odd Shots/ Popular Pastime
- 12-Spotted Skimmer/Camera Critters
- Who? ME!
- Bread-seed Poppy
- Y is for Youth and Young at Heart
- Eastern Comma Butterfly
- Holland Marsh Canal/ Bridges Between
- Kid-friendly Garage Sale
- White Admiral Butterfly
- What's For Dinner?
- Sunset Over Grassy Field/ Sky Watch
- Bees love Rugosa Roses!
- Ontario’s Vegetable Patch
- Theme Day/ "NO" signs
- ▼ July (36)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
I love this theme. So many strange requirements. NO NO NO!!!
Great photo for the NO theme. I can't get over how many people are participating in this.
A very interesting and curious find! Wear bright orange just in case.
Excellent sign! We could use some of those here now that the Supreme Court has ruled against our 30 year ban on gun ownership.
Happy Theme Day!
Wow! That sign is almost menacing - it would certainly make me wonder why it was needed! :) Great choice.
Nice shot. I'll just barrel along then!
Good sign. My brother had gun pellets rain down on his house in the Barrie area a while back. A little scary.
Happy Canada Day!
Does it mean that somebody fired gun out there? Great choice for NO theme! Congrats!
I'm thinking that's exactly what happened!
Post a Comment