Monday, July 21, 2008
Through Supermarket Window/Odd Shots
To join in the fun or to see what other bloggers have posted, please go to Katney's Kaboodle by clicking HERE.
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 1:08 AM
Labels: East Gwillimbury
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- Sky Watch Over Holland Landing
- Great Spangled Fritillary
- Blanketflower's Many Faces/ Ruby Tuesday
- Monarchs Rule!
- Odd Shots brought to you by the letter...
- One is not enough
- Red-Spotted Purple Butterfly
- Small Pond on Rainy Day
- Kids in the Garden/ Favourite Things
- Shiny Green Bee
- Public School, Ontario-style
- Somewhere in EG/ Ruby Tuesday
- Meadowhawk at the Pond
- Through Supermarket Window/Odd Shots
- Chippy/ Camera Critters
- Red-spotted Admiral Butterfly
- Wee Clown
- Sunset over Potato Field/ Sky Watch
- Catching Pollywogs (Tadpoles)
- Z is for Zephyr
- Calico Pennant (dragonfly)/ Ruby Tuesday
- Eastern Tiger Swallowtail
- Odd Shots/ Popular Pastime
- 12-Spotted Skimmer/Camera Critters
- Who? ME!
- Bread-seed Poppy
- Y is for Youth and Young at Heart
- Eastern Comma Butterfly
- Holland Marsh Canal/ Bridges Between
- Kid-friendly Garage Sale
- White Admiral Butterfly
- What's For Dinner?
- Sunset Over Grassy Field/ Sky Watch
- Bees love Rugosa Roses!
- Ontario’s Vegetable Patch
- Theme Day/ "NO" signs
- ▼ July (36)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Really strange photograph with the first glance!
That is very odd . MB
I like it. It makes me think of an operating room.
My odd shot wasn't a vehicle parked but just a frame someone wanted to leave there and for some reason just never came back for it.
I like the positioning of the lights in the frame. Odd, but great design!
That is odd...
Most certainly an OddShot. A different look at something ordinary.
Great odd shot.
pop and see mine.
Kangaroo's do come from Australia BUT not Austria Sorry hehe.
Now, that is really an odd shot!
Cool! An odd perspective of the otherwise ordinary.
Yep, that's an Odd Shot! The sort of thing you pass time after time without really thinking about it, adn then suddenly it's there!
Very cool odd shot!
What are lamps doing in a supermarket? I thought the one was a pot with a handle upside down. lol
Post a Comment