Sunday, October 5, 2008
Serendipity/ one single impression
At times from out of nowhere,
an essential element -
oft times not known to be needed -
Alas, more often than recognized,
serendipity may be at hand.
Written in response to "serendipity", this week's meme prompt found at One Single Impression: http://onesingleimpression.blogspot.com/
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 10:32 AM
Labels: One Single Impression
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- Happy Halloween
- Sunset over Pumpkins/ Sky Watch
- Heritage Railway/ Sepia Scenes
- Halloween Preview/ Ruby Tuesday
- Sharon Temple/ My World
- Calendula/ Today's Flowers
- Donkeys/ Camera Critters
- Apple Picking
- Geese Over Highway/ Sky Watch
- Old Store/ Sepia Scenes
- Lake Ontario/ Watery Wednesday
- A Taste of Halloween/ Ruby Tuesday
- My World/ Ontario, Canada
- Carpet Rose/ Today's Flowers
- Grackles/ Camera Critters
- Virginia Creeper
- Fall Foliage/ Sky Watch
- Full Moon/ Sumac Leaves in Fall/Fave Things
- Birdbath/ Watery Tuesday
- Party Time/ Ruby Tuesday
- Honeysuckle/ Today's Flowers
- Painted Lady/ Camera Critters
- Rusty Truck
- Sunset Through Maples/ Sky Watch
- Fall Decorations/ Fave Things
- Red mushrooms/ Ruby Tuesday
- Mossington Bridge/ Bridges Between
- Clematis/ Today's Flowers
- Serendipity/ one single impression
- Goat Herder/ Camera Critters
- St. George's Graveyard
- St. George's/ Sky Watch
- Butterflies/ Fave Things
- ▼ October (33)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
perfect encouragement to live with awareness & a gentle pace...
the autumn photo collage is just gorgeous (& especially appreciated by this southern US coast dweller who has not one hint of autumn around her)
Beautiful fall montage! And the poem is full of sage observations, poetically framed. Love the last line!
And it comes like a glorious gift--even when it is invisible! Thanks for this.
Nicely done. Yes, it can come out of nowhere.
Something, someone, looked around and thought "this place could do with a little spray of mushrooms" and made it happen. Serendipity.
Great philosophical words! Love the photos!
All those autumn photos are just spectacular. There really isn't much here, but it's coming.
Nice photos. I like the selection.
Autumn and grey weather so to see, over here it's all grey too, and wind, and rain, ...
Nice fall photos! I always enjoy your collages.
The colours of Autumn are so gorgeous. I'm definitely an autumn person.
This is a really lovely collection of images that tells a tale of a place at a certain time of year.
Post a Comment