Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- Happy Halloween
- Sunset over Pumpkins/ Sky Watch
- Heritage Railway/ Sepia Scenes
- Halloween Preview/ Ruby Tuesday
- Sharon Temple/ My World
- Calendula/ Today's Flowers
- Donkeys/ Camera Critters
- Apple Picking
- Geese Over Highway/ Sky Watch
- Old Store/ Sepia Scenes
- Lake Ontario/ Watery Wednesday
- A Taste of Halloween/ Ruby Tuesday
- My World/ Ontario, Canada
- Carpet Rose/ Today's Flowers
- Grackles/ Camera Critters
- Virginia Creeper
- Fall Foliage/ Sky Watch
- Full Moon/ Sumac Leaves in Fall/Fave Things
- Birdbath/ Watery Tuesday
- Party Time/ Ruby Tuesday
- Honeysuckle/ Today's Flowers
- Painted Lady/ Camera Critters
- Rusty Truck
- Sunset Through Maples/ Sky Watch
- Fall Decorations/ Fave Things
- Red mushrooms/ Ruby Tuesday
- Mossington Bridge/ Bridges Between
- Clematis/ Today's Flowers
- Serendipity/ one single impression
- Goat Herder/ Camera Critters
- St. George's Graveyard
- St. George's/ Sky Watch
- Butterflies/ Fave Things
- ▼ October (33)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Pumpkin person! This is my first. I wonder how they strung all the pumpykins together?
I love it. How clever.
I also like the sky over pumpkins on your sky watch post. Great photography. MB
I'll go into hiding. Halloween is not a Norwegian custom, but commercial interests have tried to make it so. Some kids will do anything for a sweet, but most people do not see the point in importing such customs without any good reason, and profitability for some shops is not one of them.
However, that does not mean that I grudge you the celebration! Have a nice Halloween!
That is too cute! Happy Halloween!
Cute post. I am glad punkin day is done. LOL
Oh I love it. First time to see one done like that.
Boo to you too.
Hee,Hee..Happy Halloooooween to u 2
Cute. Hey, it's also Reformation Day, so Happy Reformation Day! It has been almost 500 years since Martin Luther posted his 95 Theses on the door of a church in Wittenberg.
I like your Halloween greeter! he is a mighty handsome fellow.
It's amazing how much Halloween US style has caught on in the UK over the past four or five years. I wonder how many pumpkins the USA export to us each year now?
I have a small Halloween slide show to share.
Nearly 20 years ago I used to make "snowmen" out of pumpkins in the fall. Things have gotten much more complicated!
This is very unique. Great capture.
Post a Comment