Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Early December

 Dry, wizened leaf

No snow here but tons of dried brown leaves. Some of them are quite pretty the way they curl as they dry out.


 Cattails

Now that it's December you can count on seeing lots of cattails on my blog. For some reason my camera insists on photographing them!  These are quite dried out and ready to spread their seeds in the wind.

 Black-capped chickadee

These cute little birds cannot resis peanuts and/or black-oil sunflower seeds.

Rustic wooden deer

I haven't seen any live deer in a while, but this guy is out to proclaim that the Christmas season is on.


No comments:

Friends who encourage me

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.