Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
An it is just the way I like it too. In pictures! LOL!
More coming? Stay warm.
I love the four seasons and of them dislike winter the most as over the 53 years we have been married I have spent most of the winters in a car going or coming to work somewhere and usually the winter months with wind, ice and snow, not to mention black ice, was a nightmare that didn't help me my nerves.
So I enjoyed your recent set of photos from Santa to cutting the tree. And the memories are great.
Me too!!. Another perfect pic I may have to borrow for my computer background. OK?? MB
Nasty morning this morning.... I always worry about my sons and DILs driving to work an the slippery roads. The snow looks pretty but it's a real azard, I'm so glad I went shopping yesterday and didn't leave it till today!
I mean Hazard, not azard... DUH!
If I lived where you live, my x-country skis would not have to sit in the attic all winter.
Beautiful from where I'm sitting.
What a beautiful scene.Having grown up in the snow-belt of Western New York,but now living in florida,that's the way I like to see snow,these days.
Oh, how I wish I could get out and ramble around in that picture! I so used to love taking the dogs and just getting out and going. No destination in mind...just to see what tracks we could spot or what we could get into.
Oh how pretty! We haven't gotten any appreciable amount of snow yet... in fact, the temps are climbing to 50 F today. Very strange...
Oh I sooo wish you could pack up that snow & send it here, they're calling for snow tonight... but it won't happen - it never does!
Very pretty scene you've captured though!
So pretty. I like it that way too, before it gets trampled on! We've had flurries on and off for the last couple of weeks but nothing sticks. I read a weather story saying Virginia hasn't had a winter storm in 8 years so it's overdue. Of course being new here, we'll probably get the storm of the century,lol.
What an absolutely beautiful winter wonderland. This would make a gorgeous Christmas card.
Wow! nice pictures....sure enough, it's very cold there....:-)
Me too - when it's fresh!
All of ours is gone today. We're having a warm front.
Beautiful snow. We are still snowless, but I guess I better be careful what I wish for. I invite you to come see how easy it is to get to Powell River, BC. -- Margy
Post a Comment