FYI: Camera Critters is the post below.
We saw the sun for about 15 minutes this morning and then again this afternoon for about 30. Yes, it WAS cloudy all day. But look how we ended the day!
Environment Canada says tomorrow we'll have some sun with mostly clouds but Ha! I'm not holding my breath.
To see more photos Straight Out Of the Camera (SOOC) visit Jan at http://www.murrieta365.com
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
It appears that David stole my comment. Oh well. We think alike. WOW. Lisa
Spectacular. We've had lots of clouds, today, too. Not much rain, we really need rain. Maybe tomorrow.
This looks like tomato soup makes my tummy feel :D Comfort food. Comfort picture, David not only stole the word he expanded on it!
What a shock. I'm in TO waiting for my train to board. There was snow on the way in from Ottawa but I didn't see any snow downtown.
Wow, that is simply stunning!
That is an awesome photo EG. I've never seen anything like it!
excellent--gorgeous-outstanding--what else can one say!!!!!!
I love it when the sun slides out from the clouds at the end of the day. MB
This is a wonderful photo. The fence at the bottom really does it!
......<(that signifies that I am speechless!)
Such a unique capture and the lowness of the sun on the horizon and the horizonatal snow fence really adds to the sense of cold and being closed in. Beautiful!
Awesome shot!!! Isn't it beautiful, to see the sun after a few cloudy days. It has been cloudy here all week. Would love to a beautiful Sun like that. Have a great Sunday.
That's a beautiful scene - I love it!
How would I go about joining Picture This? I added a comment on the berries post, but I don't think I was suppose to do that. Any suggestions?
Gorgeous. Love the look. Glad you are camera-ready.
Lovely, simply lovely
The radiant glow gives a feeling of warmth through the cold.
Congratulations on the POTD.:)
Gorgeous picture! Congratulations on Post of the Day.
Congrats on Post of the Day from David M. Love the photo. It's a chilly 70 here in central Florida today..... brrrrr
That picture is so wonderful.
Wish I were there...no, really...here from David's congrats on Post of the Day!
Post a Comment