Monday, December 22, 2008
Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
Ha! I'm sure I'm on someone's video tape because I stepped right in front of their camera to take the photo of these two festive wreaths.
To join in the Ruby Tuesday fun, visit Mary, theTeach at http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 4:04 PM
Labels: Ruby Tuesday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Great shot of the gates, and rudolph sign is very funny. Merry Christmas.
Absolutely gorgeous wreath decorations on that gate! EG, did you put that RED nose on Rudolph? Ha! Happy Holidays and Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)
So funny sign!
And decorations are so welcoming.
What a gorgeous looking gate and that Rudolf details is very sweet, I like it when someone makes such a wee gesture:) Happy Christmas!
I thought I saw someone outside the gates of my second home lololol, if only!!
love rudolph crossing
Nice warm reds in the wreaths, which are offset by the cold, black iron gate. Merry Christmas, you might say...
Around here, there are many DEER XING signs with a Rudolph reflector on his shiny nose. Whimsical with a bit of safety thrown in!
Love the sign! I hope I don't have to visit you in jail.
That sign is too stinkin cute.
Ha ha! The Rudolph Crossing sign looks so cute with the red nose. ;p
Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year! Have Fun!
It Meows #14
Beautiful wreaths. Love the nose!
Hee Did you wear a fedora and a trench coat while taking the photo? ... because that would have just made it all the better :
Great contrast with the snow and the green/red.
Beautiful shot of the gate!
I like the clever Rudolph sign - too cool.
I'll be away from the PC for awhile so let me take the time to wish you a Merry Christmas and Blessings for a wonderful New Year!
Love that gate with the wreaths!
Wow! back atcha! :)
Beautiful gates---Who lives back there? Love the sign. MB
Wonderful gates and a funny road sign. Great choices.
These are both fantastic photos but I love, love, love the sign! That is so cool!
Happy Holidays. Rudolph is great. The gates are beautifully decorated. Did you wave at the camera?
I love your photographs! I've been lurking for a while. I noticed that you've spoken of Mt. Idy a few times, are you a local yokel? My mother's family is all from Mt. Albert/EG and I don't think many of the 'newcomers' use the term. My grandma lived in a house on Water Street (near Dr. Denison's, backing on to the 'crick' for a LONG time).
Merry Christmas to you and yours. I'm looking forward to more photos! Keep up the excellent work!
I which you a Merry Xmas and a Happy new Year... and keep on with your great blog.
The bows & wreaths & the gate is so pretty! Is the red nose really on the sign or did you add that to the pic? hehehe
Merry Christmas & GOD Bless!!!
Rudolph rocks! Merry Christmas Friend!
Ha ha on the Rudolph sign! And the gates are gorgeous. Come see my Ruby amaryllis! Have a great holiday.
That gate is so festive, and I really like the red nose on Rudolph! Cool !
I love Rudolf and those gates are gorgeous.
Post a Comment