Saturday, December 13, 2008
Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
To join in the Camera Critter fun, visit Misty Dawn's site at http://camera-critters.blogspot.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
The burro is darling. love your picture.
Aw, what a cutie pie he is!
hey he looks cute but not too happy about the snow perhaps...hmm I wonder what he's thinking
Oh, he's cute.
A patient animal all over the world. I saw a donkey in Egypt patiently waiting in the burning sun for hours without any shade nor drink. Your photo is excellent.
I love donkeys. Or mules. OR whichever this is. I love them all. They're so funny.
What an appropriate animal for the season!
I love donkeys - they have such adorable faces. Great photo.
Her looks like he is saying, "what are you looking at?" Good shot...for some reason this was an unexpected critter from you.
what a cute ass you have there lol I hope he feels the warmth of the sun soon.
EG: Congrats on you and your donkey being #1 on the list.
Like this adorable critter, I too am waiting patiently for the sun to come out... well, at least I'm TRYING to remain patient. hehe Great photo!
love your donkey photo, excellent shot! If you have time visit my guinea pigs and mini lop rabbit. Thanks and happy holidays...
He's funny and looks like me, narrow chest and broad hips!
Cute donkey! They usually balk or like to lag behind, but your donkey was #1.
Cute. What else can he do but wait? It's all any of us can do. There is a little bit of faint sun here in New England as I type this but it's bitterly cold.
That's beautiful donkey!
Aren't we all. Waiting for the sun that is. MB
Donkeys do have a special way to steal into my heart! This one at least looks well taken care off, unless many in other parts of the world.
In our langauge its called buriko =) (borrowed from Spanish borrico).
He seems enjoying attention here!
My first time to join CC - Mirage
He is so cute :)
awesome critter !!Sandy
Oh there's a lot of snow there :( But he still looks cute!
Bet he's waiting for some chow too! Nice photo. Thanks for sharing.
I hope he didn't have to wait too long on in the cold he's so cute.
Hi! He does have that annoyed look on his fun. You know the one. When we haven't seen the sun in days. Lisa
Awww...cute....We were supposed to have some sun today..they were wrong, but it must have been sunny somewhere....
Donkeys are my VERY favorite. I love them !
Helloo hohoho! You're cute!
Wow, I can't call him handsome but he does pose so beautifully! He looks like such a patient critter.
Great shot! Looks like he's posing for you. Have a wonderful Sunday! :)
Maybe he's waiting for the shepherds to take him to the Manger?
He looks like he has something really important to say!
Very cute and a great shot
A very cute photograph. Well done!
He looks warm and cozy though with his fur coat.
Post a Comment