Monday, December 15, 2008
A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
Please note: MyWorld is the post below.
To join in the Ruby Tuesday fun, visit Mary, theTeach at http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 4:38 PM
Labels: Ruby Tuesday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
I have never seen such a decorated tree in the middle of a forest.
What a nicely decorated home. It looks so cozy. MB
Dang your good. Loving all the snow at your place, not at mine. Happy RT to you!
That's lovely! My favourites are the gorgeous supersized snowflakes and the wee birdhomes.
Oh, that is so Christmassy!
So nicely decorated. Those Red Soxs were a bit early though...
The tree in the wood, a romantic idea.
Good that it may be left in peace.
There's still hope for humanity.
A delightful Ruby Tuesday. Love your capture.
That's really lovely!
The bird houses are welcome for the feathered friends to visit. I only wonder if the insides of these houses are decorated as well...
That looks so wintery and festive. Nice shot!
What a great display outside the house!
My Ruby Tuesday posts are here and here. Hope you can pass by, too!
LOVE it! The big snowflakes would look so cool hanging from my deck or maybe my Wisteria vines.
I think I need a shopping trip. :)
How cute this is. I love decorations.
Another that would make an excellent Christmas card!
Ur pic looks like a X'mas card. :)
Merry Christmas to U and ur family. Have Fun. Cheers!
Christmas at Shopping Mall
Very beautiful Christmas corner!
Great find, I love this pic.
Regina In Pictures
Those huge snowflakes are so much fun. Great shot.
EG, such a marvelous photo! So cozy and lovely! Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)
I love those decorations, so sweet and gozy!
wonderful!! love the giant snowflakes
beautiful yard... :-)
Very festive! I wish I could decorate outside, it would be fun!
The real snow just finishes it off :O)
Definitely seasonally thematic, and a little bit magical too. I think this is what it's supposed to look like.
That looks so peaceful and cozy.
That is so lovely and not overdone
Post a Comment