Wednesday, December 31, 2008
EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
To view other Sepia Scenes visit MaryT, theTeach at http://sepiascenes.blogspot.com
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 1:07 PM
Labels: Sepia Scenes
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
That is such a beautiful shot. It looks really flat there.
Many more photo ops in the New Year.
It sure has been fun. MB
Another of your gorgeous landscapes.
Happy New Year.
A toast to you and all the work you do for your CDP - Happy New Year!
More wonderful scenes! Making them sepia changes everything. I love it.
Happy New Year.
I bet this came out of the camera sepia. Love it!
So lovely and peaceful looking. It almost looks like just a very overcast day rather than sepia, if not for the desatted trees :).
PS Happy new year!
Wonderful toning for this great image
Lovely! This would be something I would hang on my wall!
Happy New Year!
Truly a beautiful picture. Happy New Year.
So pretty, like a beautiful painting! Wishing you joy in the New Year. :)
An absolutely gorgeous shot!
Happy New Year!
Gorgeous. You did something to this? Looks au naturelle! A delicate amount of color.
What a grand amount of snow! What? not snow??? :D You really dont need photoshop for sure nah? Lovely!
Very stunning shot! :)
Happy 2009 to your family and you :)
How pretty. Almost like a Currier and Ives painting.
Brilliant landscape shot! Love how there is a dreamy feel to it!
Happy New Year to you and your family from Patty and Abe.
Wonderful shot. Makes me think about how lonely it must have been for the ones that settled this country (USA and Canada).
Love your landscape shots! They are always so gorgeous and make me want to be there in them.
Beautiful! I love the branches against the sky and the wide-open feel of the place.
There is no skyes in this photo what I show you, but maybe you like it. ;-)
This looks like a Currier and Ives engraving. It only needs a sleigh and horse to be perfect!
l love it. It reminds me of our countryside around here.
Wow... you almost wouldn't have to tone that one! A gorgeous (if rather chilly) view.
Looking forward to more from EG in '09!
So beautiful - I'll have to stay tuned to see it in the Spring!
This is a real beauty of a shot, EG! I just love it! Happy Sepia SCenes! :)
Post a Comment