Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Wow! Picture postcard perfect!!! Look at the fenceposts, birds in the sky, snow---you did exceptional. I'm liking it!! MB
That's what I wanted to say: a picture postcard! At least I can add to it: A Christmas Card! I agree with you SW is a great way to travel around the world.
Great shot! It does look like a postcard. :)
That was composition I enjoyed very much. Nice framing and the birds at exactly the right spot.
Dang, how do you get the birds in
"exactly the right spot"?
It is fantastic, so now your are going pro and will make lots of money and pay my train ticket so I can travel east to see you and a bunch of other bloggers. Okay, .... I'm cutting back on the coffee now. :D
This looks just like an Andrew Wyeth painting...it's beautiful.
Oh, wow, another just for me! Hehe I do love it though. I don't think it could get any better.
That is a beautiful morning. Love the bird capture.
Great shots! You really have some great pictures! I scrolled back down and looked at some of your previous pictures even though I had looked at them before. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos!!
Very beautiful morning, indeed! The light is wonderful.
Gorgeous picture! I just love your area! So many photo op's there.
Gorgeous shot! I love your winter scenes. No snow here as yet.
Yes it certainly is a beautiful morning looking at this image!!
Gorgeous!! SWF is certainly growing in participants each week!!
You caught a beautiful scene here!
I like the old fence, not sure I like the snow, no snow here yet, just on the hills
Beautiful, everything perfect morning.
Did those birds forget to fly south for the winter?
That is a superb shot. The scene would stand alone as an excellent photo, but the flying birds makes it truly special.
Oooo, love this! Absolutely picture postcard perfect. :)
Post a Comment