Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
You can find more photos celebrating Watery Wednesday at http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/
Posted by EG CameraGirl at 2:31 PM
Labels: Watery Wednesday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Friends who encourage me
- ► 2015 (485)
- ► 2014 (400)
- ► 2013 (408)
- ► 2012 (408)
- ► 2011 (499)
- ► 2010 (490)
- ► 2009 (439)
- EG Countryside/ Sepia Scenes
- Ice on Pefferlaw River/ Watery Wednesday
- Rusty Red/ Ruby Tuesday
- Share the Road/ My World
- Farm on the Hill/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Blue Sky, White Snow/ SOOC
- Black Horse/ Camera Critters
- Stump with Snow
- Merry Christmas!
- Icy Pond/ Watery Wednesday
- Season's Greetings Gate/ Ruby Tuesday
- Country driveway/ Monochrome Maniacs
- Driving Easterly/SOOC
- Horses, Hay, green & Red Barn/ Camera Critters
- Charle Brown Christmas Tree
- Sunset through the Clouds/ Sky Watch
- Old Farm in Fresh Snow/ Sepia Scenes
- A Goodwood Christmas/ Ruby Tuesday
- Christmas in the Forest/ My World
- Tree & Shadow/ Monochrome Manicas
- Sunset Over Snow Fence/ SOOC
- Hee Haw/ Camera Critters
- Do Not Cut
- Sunset over Paddock/ Sky Watch
- Four Deer/ Sepia Scenes
- Icicles/ Watery Wednesday
- And More Snow on the Way
- Santa Claus Was Here!/ Ruby Tuesday
- Tree Farm/ My World
- Horses in field/ Monochrome Maniacs
- YRP 53/ SOOC Sunday
- Do You Hear What I Hear/ Camera Critters
- Sunshine, Bird and Sky
- Sky over Potato Farm/Sky Watch
- Cattle on the Hill/ Sepia Scenes
- Bridge over Creek/Bridges Between
- It's beginning to look a lot like.../ Ruby Tuesday
- Cross-country Skiing/ My World
- ▼ December (38)
- EG CameraGirl
- East Gwillimbury is a rural town less than an hour north of Toronto, Canada's largest city. My family calls me CameraGirl because I take my camera with me wherever I go.
Oh, my, these are great images. I love the top won the best, but it's hard to choose. Great Watery photos.
Those are just plain fun to catch - an well done.
PS I had uniform quite like that, but with two ordinary stripes for a period... ;-)
Wow, these are beautiful! Great captures! And yes, I saved plenty of shots for Watery Wednesday. It's up now.
These are so crisp that I can smell the pine!
Perfect for watery Wednesday.
The reasons the Ski area closed on Pilchuck was actually more politcal than no snow but we leave it at that. It is gone and now it is a State Park. There are many ski areas open all around there so there is room for everybody. AND...The fellow poling along in the water must have been freezing because it was freezing out. Some people think they are Polar Bears--I guess. LOL MB
Tanya's right-- you can almost smell the pine. Looks refreshing!!!
We've got some weather starting to hit us (Chicago) right now. Your photos make it look so desirable to be in the cold. :-)
I especially like the first one. I think that would be lovely in a black frame. Good job!
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*
These are amazing! Well done,they're just gorgeous.
Wonderful! Postcard perfect like so many of your photos are. :)
Always a visual treat coming here.
Perfect. This is really sharp shooting.
Lovely, icicles are always nice, no matter what stage.
So real one feels like you could touch the snow and ice through the computer screen. Thanks for sharing.
Fantastic work with the camera. I love to eat the ice off the pine trees, it tastes like the tree, very refreshing. :)
These two images are stunners. Thanks for a couple of great posts.
That looks so beautiful !!
What an interesting concept for WateryWednesday.
Those are just wonderful photographs. I couldn't pick between them.
Both are lovely. The top has more blue, the bottom slightly to the yellow.
wow. looking at these photos make me feel cold. never felt a snow before. we do not have snow in my country. just sun and rain.
Beautiful winter scene <3
Frozen Watery... clever!
This is what I love about WW - lots of impressive big water shots, and then perfect little water moments like this - not to be missed!
A beautiful sight.
I like these pictures. Nice.
You have some beautiful winter photos here and I would not have thought of this for WW...
Oh, I am so jealous that y'all have snow! Great photography.
It's as if your photo took me to that moment and feeling in time.
Oh how beautiful!
Post a Comment